Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Officer Buckle - Overhoff & Cie of Lüdenscheid

Article about: Hello... Picked up my SS Officer's Buckle today and took a few pictures for you to take a peek at. Hope you enjoy. Been looking for a SS - Officer - Overhoff & Cie of Ludenscheid (RZM 36

?

Yeah...He is a nut... Casts all kinds of fountains, rocks, statues and outdoor props for movies. I have him working on a large Wehrmacht eagle that is replica in cast resin that will have a bronze tone to it. It is going to go above my display some day once I have that built. Once Wifey gives me more real estate.

Quote by seventyeighth View Post
    A testament to his craftsmanship then. They look just like the real thing!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Officer Buckle - Overhoff & Cie of Lüdenscheid
    P
    Many

?

Nice buckle... !!!

?

Great looking Officers SS Buckle and an excellent choice for a Xmas present!!!!!
    congrats!
    I hope the healing is coming along well and that the Physical therapy isn't to painful. But WE all know that pain is weakness leaving the body!!!!
    Semper Fi Brother
    Phil

?

Thanks Phil. Have had a week for sure. Lots of Junk on the Bunk with the neck thing but each day it is a little better. Thanks for checking in and your support as always bro. Semper Fi.

Rossi

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Great looking Officers SS Buckle and an excellent choice for a Xmas present!!!!!
    congrats!
    I hope the healing is coming along well and that the Physical therapy isn't to painful. But WE all know that pain is weakness leaving the body!!!!
    Semper Fi Brother
    Phil

?

Nice addition to any collection. If your interested in a brocade, The Collectors Guild has one for $1190. It only has one slider but it is well priced. It does have some stamps on the adjustment strap I would want to research.
    Last edited by kirby; 12-17-2014 at 03:44 AM.

What does the 'O T O' in the triangle signify? I have the same logo on a gasmask canister clip that i'd like to identify.

?

It might be harder to see but it is a OLC in diamond. It is the stylized manufacturers logo of Overhoff & Cie Ludenscheid. [

QUOTE=Glenn66;1342271]What does the 'O T O' in the triangle signify? I have the same logo on a gasmask canister clip that i'd like to identify.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, it looked somewhat similar to my clip which now that I look at it, might be upside down and perhaps the letters are 'oLo'?

Hi Rossi, This is a nice peace. congratulations on your new purchase. You defiantly need a minty belt to suit this one.

?

Could be olo....as long as they are not LOL

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Thank you, it looked somewhat similar to my clip which now that I look at it, might be upside down and perhaps the letters are 'oLo'?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast