Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Officer buckle for sale in Classifieds

Article about: Gents This is currently for sale in the classifieds section on the forum. Maybe its just me but again I do not like the markings, other opinions please? SS Buckle early Overchoff & Cie t

Default SS Officer buckle for sale in Classifieds

Gents

This is currently for sale in the classifieds section on the forum.

Maybe its just me but again I do not like the markings, other opinions please?

SS Buckle early Overchoff & Cie top! - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

Cheers

Ben
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Officer buckle for sale in Classifieds
    P
    Many

Markus & Ivan, look at the "Z" compare to an original!
    Ben

For me the buckle is based on one of these fakes made to look like an early nickel SS Officer buckle, also remains of silver wash on early nickel SS Officer buckle? Zoom into the markings and the "Z" on this fake and compare
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Officer buckle for sale in Classifieds   SS Officer buckle for sale in Classifieds  

Ben

Geniune RZM 24 markings and buckle

The Collector's Guild
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Officer buckle for sale in Classifieds  
    Ben

Ben,
    I am with you on this one. It is another high quality fake that has been well manufactured.

Now I am getting used to seeing this model (the second in a week) I do note some easy 'tells' and this one is telling me it is another one of the new fakes.

Here is the other one that was discussed recently:
    SS Officers Belt with buckle - real or fake? Please help!

Cheers
    Doug

Just a thought, before the pictures disappear of the buckle that is for sale, here they are for reference:

SS Officer buckle for sale in ClassifiedsSS Officer buckle for sale in ClassifiedsSS Officer buckle for sale in ClassifiedsSS Officer buckle for sale in ClassifiedsSS Officer buckle for sale in ClassifiedsSS Officer buckle for sale in ClassifiedsSS Officer buckle for sale in Classifieds

I agree: 100% fake

Quote by ivanjoaquin View Post
    I agree: 100% fake
    Indeed the exact same fake (but with different marking) than the older RZM SS 35/36. Once again using a marking and built similar to known originals

Here are pictures of the original the above fake was based on.

PLEASE do not comment publicly on differences you could note! This will only be an extra help to fakers to improve their nasty production!!
    Attached Images

SS Officer buckle for sale in Classifieds