Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Officers Belt with buckle - real or fake? Please help!

Article about: SS belt and buckle early Friedrich Linden, Lüdenscheid belt with buckle. Wanna know if it's legit or a very good fake. Grateful for all answers.

Default SS Officers Belt with buckle - real or fake? Please help!

SS belt and buckle early Friedrich Linden, Lüdenscheid belt with buckle. Wanna know if it's legit or a very good fake. Grateful for all answers.SS Officers Belt with buckle - real or fake? Please help!SS Officers Belt with buckle - real or fake? Please help!SS Officers Belt with buckle - real or fake? Please help!SS Officers Belt with buckle - real or fake? Please help!SS Officers Belt with buckle - real or fake? Please help!SS Officers Belt with buckle - real or fake? Please help!SS Officers Belt with buckle - real or fake? Please help!SS Officers Belt with buckle - real or fake? Please help!SS Officers Belt with buckle - real or fake? Please help!SS Officers Belt with buckle - real or fake? Please help!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Officers Belt with buckle - real or fake? Please help!
    P
    Many

?

The buckle doesn’t look like other examples that have been deemed original. The catch is much closer to the edge. The markings are sloppy. Differences in the eagle. The keeper should have the prongs attached. This is true on all SS officers buckles. I could be wrong but if I saw this at a show and did some quick research I would pass on the buckle.

Well the buckle is marked RZM 24 which for me makes this a Overhoff and Cie buckle.

I am not a buckle expert but the front looks quite nice but the back side does look like a less detailed casting.

Wait for the buckle chaps to jump in.

All the best
    Doug

Thanks guys made some digging on the topicSS Officers Belt with buckle - real or fake? Please help!

Not a maker ever seen on SS Officer buckles, I have never seen an example like this. I am not saying its fake but the likely hood of it being original is slim. If it is original then it will create a big stir in the buckle collecting world. On a personal note I don't like the markings box construction or the catch
    Ben

Hello All,
    the RZM 24made by Overhof and Cie are accepted originals as far as I believe.
    Here are a few reverse shots from my database.

All the best
    Doug

SS Officers Belt with buckle - real or fake? Please help!SS Officers Belt with buckle - real or fake? Please help!SS Officers Belt with buckle - real or fake? Please help!SS Officers Belt with buckle - real or fake? Please help!Attachment 1216985

Hi Overhof & Cie is RZM/27 that i know. RZM /24 is Friedrich Linden ithink

Hello silverbullit
    you are confusing the newer 1934 RZM markings: RZM M4/??? designation with the transitional one.

All the best
    Doug

This are the pics from a russian catalog on SS b uckles

SS Officers Belt with buckle - real or fake? Please help!

I personally find that the catch on the pic is just like on my example of a belt, also very close to the edge. So i don't have a clue what i schoul think.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast