Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Officers: Christian Theodore Dicke

Article about: not wishing to tempt fate and add this buckle to the existing examples willy nilly, I assume this is the correct manner of construction from this maker.the striking exhibits fine detail and

Default Re: SS Officers: Christian Theodore Dicke

[QUOTE=Ben Evans;855490]Prosty, just after better pics of the markings so they are nice and clear and everyone can learn from them, this buckle is that rare its unreal, please add to the SS officers makers thread if you can

Cheers Ben

hello Ben, better late than never. If I remember correctly this was another West Country holiday purchases all those years ago.It was the time when I had no understanding of maker marks etc. If something "looked right " it probably was. According to my little book I paid £15 for it. The shop had several SS items one I recall being a virtually mint OR's JFS buckle and maker marked belt, large size. It was dearer, that is why just the Officer's buckle was bought. How is it I can remember things from the dark and distant past , yet I'm buggered if I can remember why I went upstairs for something ! Getting further pics may be problematical but I will see what I can do, toodle pip

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Officers: Christian Theodore Dicke
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Officers: Christian Theodore Dicke

Lol, £15!!!!!! give me the location in Cornwall and I am down there. Terrific find for that price (terrific find full stop)
    Ben

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2