Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SS RZM marked belt

Article about: Hi folks. I don't know or this is the correct menu to place this belt so Mod, please place it in the correct section if not. Thx. I'm selling this belt (+buckle) on WAF. Moderator overthere

?

Default SS RZM marked belt

Hi folks. I don't know or this is the correct menu to place this belt so Mod, please place it in the correct section if not. Thx.

I'm selling this belt (+buckle) on WAF. Moderator overthere asked me to post the belt for discussion.
    So, I'll place it here for discussion aswell. Imo there's nothing wrong with the RZM marking. I had it from a good and trustable source aswell.
    So, please feel free to leave any comment and opinions. Thanks.

SS RZM marked beltSS RZM marked beltSS RZM marked beltSS RZM marked beltSS RZM marked beltSS RZM marked belt

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS RZM marked belt
    P
    Many

I like the markings and the belt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS RZM marked belt  
    Ben

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    I like the markings and the belt
    Thanks Ben. The picture you've posted is mine. It's the same belt.

?

I did a search of 201/41 on WAF and found only one thread from 2002. An identical mark belt only a larger size. You should have a look. JP listed what he didn't like about the belt but he wasn't 100% negative.

Didn't I read on this here forum a while back that "any SS in a circle is fake"?

?

Quote by Larboard View Post
    Didn't I read on this here forum a while back that "any SS in a circle is fake"?
    No, I don't think so. SS in a raut on a buckle is fake...

But please, feel free to provide us a link before starting to yell the word 'fake'!

?

Here's another one that's for sale at 'Collector's Guild'.

The Collector's Guild

Nobody's yelling, it was posed in the form of a question. A while back someone posted pics of a tornister or similar that had what was deemed fake SS markings, and I thought I read a comment that said "any SS in a circle is fake".

?

Well, can you please be sure then and post that link? Thanks.

- - ------- - -

Quote by kirby View Post
    I did a search of 201/41 on WAF and found only one thread from 2002. An identical mark belt only a larger size. You should have a look. JP listed what he didn't like about the belt but he wasn't 100% negative.
    Thanks Kirby, can you link that please? Thx.

?

Quote by Larboard View Post
    What you read was SS markings in a diamond is a fake. You will find fake buckles, SS tinnies, leather items and other items marked like this. Here the photos from the thread. Not sure how to like from my phone.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS RZM marked belt   SS RZM marked belt  

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast