Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thoughts on this SS RZM 57 buckle and belt?

Article about: Hi guys, Advice needed on this buckle and belt. It's a nickle RZM 57, non magnetic, with a belt stamped RZM 01/38 SS. Apologies for rubbish pics.... So, this will be Allgemeine then? Rare an

Default Thoughts on this SS RZM 57 buckle and belt?

Hi guys,

Advice needed on this buckle and belt. It's a nickle RZM 57, non magnetic, with a belt stamped RZM 01/38 SS. Apologies for rubbish pics....

So, this will be Allgemeine then? Rare and/or more expensive than W-SS? If they are real what value do you reckon in the UK?

Cheers,
    Lenny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thoughts on this SS RZM 57 buckle and belt?   Thoughts on this SS RZM 57 buckle and belt?  

Thoughts on this SS RZM 57 buckle and belt?   Thoughts on this SS RZM 57 buckle and belt?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts on this SS RZM 57 buckle and belt?
    P
    Many

Nice and scarce buckle (Allgemeine or Waffen SS), I dont like the SS markings on belt
    Regards
    Iván

Dear Lenny

A very rare and very highly desirable nickle silver SS buckle. The nickle silver SS buckle has always and in my opinion, taken precedence by collectible value over the steel SS buckle, although a quite subjective assessment of course. I totally agree with Iván though about the leather strap, insofar as highly suspect.

The buckle is super!

Regards,

David

I agree with the guys, very nice buckle Lenny, and a hard to come by variant
    Ben

LENNY a really OUTSTANDING BEAUTY!!!

Cheers
    Andrea

Cheers guys, the guy is wanting a lot of money for it, what value do you reckon on the buckle in the UK? I'll try and get him to split the buckle and belt, but not sure if he will. Are the markings on belt obviously fake?

Lenny,
    don't know 'bout belt...but for the buckle (in euro) we can talk easly from 1000(it could be very cheaper if that trust me!) to 2000 and more...but, "...at the end of the rainbow..." depending on seller and also for the rarity of the buckle in this moment on the market...

Cheers
    Andrea

Guys wanting £550 UKP...

For the buckle?!!? Lenny what do you wait for Mate?!?! TTASAP=take that as soon as possible! :-D :-D :-D :-D...if you like naturally ;-) if you don't like...give me the address of the guy!:-D :-D :-D :-D:-D :-D :-D :-D:-D :-D :-D :-D

Cheers
    Andrea

Hahaha... Yes, £550 for buckle and belt. Even if the belt is suspicious that seems a good deal then?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast