Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

IS this waffen ss belt buckle original ?

Article about: I bought this waffen ss belt buckle and i think it is original ? ? ? what do you guys think ? ? ?

Thumbs up IS this waffen ss belt buckle original ?

I bought this waffen ss belt buckle and i think it is original ? ? ? what do you guys think ? ? ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture IS this waffen ss belt buckle  original ?   IS this waffen ss belt buckle  original ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement IS this waffen ss belt buckle  original ?
    P
    Many

IS this waffen ss belt buckle  original ?IS this waffen ss belt buckle  original ?IS this waffen ss belt buckle  original ?IS this waffen ss belt buckle  original ?IS this waffen ss belt buckle  original ?IS this waffen ss belt buckle  original ?

I d compare your example to one Ade posted in this thread. The prongs look different to me. But otherwise I think it compares well. I'm optimistic for you. But wait for a more experienced opinion. Best regards.

Brian

Genuine SS buckle 155/40?
    Last edited by bsiwula1; 08-22-2017 at 01:02 AM.

Thank you Brian

Not an expert but it does look very good. Very nice score if genuine and a great collectors piece

Agreed if genuine a great piece. Probably one in ten are are genuine assman buckles. I'd love to see more clear images of the back. But there is enough information there for those in the know Ben, Ivan, Markus etc to determine originality. Still I like it.

Brian
    Last edited by bsiwula1; 08-22-2017 at 04:56 AM.

Red face

And i bought belt for it original ? ? ? looks like
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture IS this waffen ss belt buckle  original ?   IS this waffen ss belt buckle  original ?  

IS this waffen ss belt buckle  original ?   IS this waffen ss belt buckle  original ?  

IS this waffen ss belt buckle  original ?   IS this waffen ss belt buckle  original ?  

The belt is a little unusual imo. Was the belt and buckle sold as a set? I only ask as the catch looks either toned or aged brass and or painted green (DAK?). Either way if the belt is original I don't think they were a matched set, I would think the catch would be painted or silver washed steel? Again others will be able to give you a better idea on them each. Best regards.

Brian

No the belt and the buckle is separate i bought them from different seller the buckle had a belt but it was very small so thats why i bought this one for it

I cannot make out the manufacturers abbreviated name. But I think the second line is the town Thuringen and the third the year 1942. The belt as a stand alone piece looks ok too. The buckle if deemed original would not be worth more necessarily with the belt as they are mismatched imo, but it never hurts to have original leather. Best regards.

Brian

Thank you for your information Brain and do you know any way to clean the buckle rust ? ? ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast