Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)

Article about: Going European ... What's going on with Military Advisor Magazine? - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Royster: "plus many pictures from the period Dold catalog.
    And yes, Dold did make Reichsbahn buckles.
    At least their 1942 illustrated catalog shows them very clearly
    ".

This I would like to see, especially the 1942 illustrated catalog!!
    The rest of the discussions with this thread do not interest me.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    Royster: "plus many pictures from the period Dold catalog.
    And yes, Dold did make Reichsbahn buckles.
    At least their 1942 illustrated catalog shows them very clearly
    ".

This I would like to see, especially the 1942 illustrated catalog!!
    The rest of the discussions with this thread do not interest me.
    After, reading all comments on his blog, it seems nobody ( except himself and friends ) seems legit to speak.

Mister Saris, you' re well known, and your words are respected.
    I hope he will listen your request.

Right gents a few carefully placed words and the the horse bites, So hopefully now any traffic that ADR's post/article or whatever he does will also come here and the WAF to find out what is going on So here is to ANYONE OR ANYONE COMING FROM MR ROYSTERS ARTICLE PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.

Gents I dont know or even care what you think or who you believe in this matter. All I want to say is a few word, not an A4 autobiography of crap and useless information with nothing to back it up. Just please if you are thinking of buying one of these buckles please do your homework. Whether you believe me or not or the other guys like Ric on the WAF or JP, some of these guys are the worlds foremost buckle collectors in the world today with fantastic buckle collections who can provide excellent pics for reference (thats because they actually own them and have them in hand unlike some others!) Read the threads and use your eyes, if you have half a brain just by one look you can tell what is original and what is fake. Please look at these pics, this is an original RODO made SS buckle sat in my collection, and I will repeat just look at the two and compare, they are not even hard fakes to spot. I will leave this with you but again I implore please do your homework before you make any purchase
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)   What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)  

Ben

Sorry guys I lied, just one more, in this last picture the one named fake is one of the "so called original RODO buckles" claimed by ADR, next to it is a reproduction buckle that you can buy from Epic Militaria. All I will say is compare the two and you make your minds up and finally I rest my case
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)  
    Ben

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Sorry guys I lied, just one more, in this last picture the one named fake is one of the "so called original RODO buckles" claimed by ADR, next to it is a reproduction buckle that you can buy from Epic Militaria. All I will say is compare the two and you make your minds up and finally I rest my case
    As always Ben thanks for being a voice of reason. Your passion as a collector, moderator and guardian of the hobby is appreciated. It is always humbling to see the regard and pursuit of truth by you for the proper agenda. We thank you!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Thank you Rossi, to be honest I dont want to see guys getting robbed of their hard earned $. Time will tell now, Mr Royster has given us enough ammo to show him for what he really is. I am hoping he actually brings some evidence to the table rather than flapping his gums about nothing. I dont think he can really show any of his fake buckles as the boxes are the same as ones being sold on reenactor sites, in end he is finished. I should really thank him really since this has been going on our forum membership has risen and so has the viewing traffic for our buckle forum. I just hope this helps would be buyers to make their minds up and distinguish good from bad
    Ben

Well still no pictures, no reference material nothing to back up what he says, just reams and reams of rubbish really!!!!!
    Ben

Hello Ben,

maybe the catalog is being in print at this moment in China or so
    and we all have to wait for that! A possibility?

What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)

What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)

I see he is at again having a go at JP and forums, come Mr Royster, I say again stop flapping your gums words mean nothing, get your proof up, get the pictures up and show everyone why you are correct. I will bow down to you if I am wrong, in fact I will fly over and shake your hand as you will have proven once and for all what is the truth. But I know you will post nothing as you have nothing, AGAIN ANY ONE READING THIS PLEASE GO THROUGH MR ROYSTERS ARTICLES REF THIS CAREFULLY, HE POSTS NOTHING BUT WRITES PAGES OF WORTHLESS WORDS THAT PROVES NOTHING.
    Last edited by Ben Evans; 07-12-2016 at 04:44 PM.
    Ben

Just in case he does not post my reply since he is very good at it, here you have it. It will bring this thread up more and more when on his side he is going down and down:
    "If mastering the english language means to be as polite as you and your Misha friend, I honestly prefer to do not master it...
    But it is time for you to quit barking and start bitting. Me, forums, true authors, or whoever else trustable already brought many evidence. By evidence, I mean evidence, not blah-blah. They are posted, published and of course perfectly documented. Thayer's ignorance is now also documented. You, you have wind. And you will have only wind. So, like a very little dog, you can only bark but will never be able to bite. The problem is that you do not even realize it.."

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast