MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)

Article about: Going European ... What's going on with Military Advisor Magazine? - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Oh, by the way, my own RODO article dealing with Thayer's fantasy was sent to Bender publishing just before I left for Italy (where I am currently) June 30th.
    Gogo Royster does not even know how to "spy" properly. His words, informative people and friends seems to be like his brain: full of nothing but hate about what he does not know. Poor old man.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)
    P
    Many

Do not expect to see the above... This is what I just received:
    "
    Your illiterate mouthings to me are a waste of my valuable time.
    Why not express your childish views on the WAF?
    There you will be sure to find more hysterical illiterates whom you can frantically strive to impress.
    I am tired of seeing your mulings and pukings on my site so I have put you on the block.
    Mr. Bender said you told him you were planning to write a refutation of Dr. Thayer's article on original Dold buckles.
    So far, no one has heard a word from you, though your threat was months ago.
    If your refutation has the quality of your sendings to us, the only place you could properly display it would be on the wall of whatever public lavatory where you are currently residing .
    If you really crave attention, why not stand by the side of the road, naked, waving a sign?
    Of course the passing motorists would point and laugh and eventually, the police would come by and you could eat regularly off a tin tray.
    And eventually the Canadians would send you back to France in a rubber bag.
    Bon Voyage!"

Anyone on the planet is less dirty than that fellow...

JP the man is an idiot, he not worthy of anything and he will defeat himself with his own words, again and I know he reads the forums no matter what he says and he can read this now, evidence, evidence, evidence! He will not show anything as he knows as soon as he posts one of his fake buckles it will get torn to pieces against examples of current fake buckle selling on re-enactor sites, he cannot escape the fact they are the same box, die etc. Let him continue to rant in his empire, one that he feels safe on and wont venture out. I am sure the readers of America are not that stupid and see through his lies and bu*"l sh&t
    Ben

I just have one question: how someone with a bit of brain could believe anything that psycho writes, American or else? How can reliable people could have such jerk in their contact book? Racist, pathological liar, egocentric, mastering to supremacy the foul language and crook! Makes a lot for a single person. And all this just to defend a stupid article he knows to be bad to the bones!

And just to stay safe, I will make public the last email he sent to his friend and kindly copied me. Not there is threats...
    " Prosper:
    This chattering invert had to leave the United States very quickly because of a matter that is too disgusting to discuss any further.
    With these flawed credentials, he has put himself forward as some kind of an expert on buckles, which he is not.
    I have his picture and his current address, and phone number, in Canada and I will be doing a letter to the collecting world on him.
    It's bad enough we have had to put up with Bad Bob Johnson, Mrs. Wolfe and Fat Basil the Fumbler and now this!
    I can't address the quality of his French but his English is terrible.
    If he has dreams of setting himself up as the Belt Buckle Führer, he is heading for certain disaster.
    Blaise Pascal once wrote that if you wished to destroy a man, ridicule him.
    How can I do this with the French Fumbler when God, and defective genes, have beaten me to it?
    Yours in Christ!
    A"

Quote by Jean Pierre Redeuilh View Post
    I just have one question: how someone with a bit of brain could believe anything that psycho writes, American or else? How can reliable people could have such jerk in their contact book? Racist, pathological liar, egocentric, mastering to supremacy the foul language and crook! Makes a lot for a single person. And all this just to defend a stupid article he knows to be bad to the bones!
    JP, thats why I want his traffic to come to our sites, again anyone with half a brain can blatantly see the difference between the buckles, he will post nothing, just verbal shite, he is his own demise!
    Ben

Quote by Jean Pierre Redeuilh View Post
    And just to stay safe, I will make public the last email he sent to his friend and kindly copied me. Not there is threats...
    " Prosper:
    This chattering invert had to leave the United States very quickly because of a matter that is too disgusting to discuss any further.
    With these flawed credentials, he has put himself forward as some kind of an expert on buckles, which he is not.
    I have his picture and his current address, and phone number, in Canada and I will be doing a letter to the collecting world on him.
    It's bad enough we have had to put up with Bad Bob Johnson, Mrs. Wolfe and Fat Basil the Fumbler and now this!
    I can't address the quality of his French but his English is terrible.
    If he has dreams of setting himself up as the Belt Buckle Führer, he is heading for certain disaster.
    Blaise Pascal once wrote that if you wished to destroy a man, ridicule him.
    How can I do this with the French Fumbler when God, and defective genes, have beaten me to it?
    Yours in Christ!
    A"
    Again, anyone with a brain cell will ignore this idiot, I still thin he is sending emails to himself as back up surely no one is that stupid to believe what he says!
    Ben

I also love this bit "and I will be doing a letter to the collecting world on him" Any serious buckle collector by now will be laughing at the man lol
    Ben

The fellow must have lied all his life. Even his name is a lie. He is running like a wild chicken in any direction he could possibly find to seed more insanity in sick brains believing what he could say. When I lived in the States I discovered two Americas: one nice and kind toward others and another one rotten and absolutely discusting toward anybody of no use to increase wealth. They are always hidding themselves behind a curtain of smoke and false respectability. This one is certainly the worst example I ever met. A true shame for any nation.

I've just read through this and the WAF version, all I'll say is my jaw has dropped so much it's dragging along the ground.... :O

The reference to Prosper Keating, I remember the name from the Honts era. Are they all one and the same???? (PM if need be.)

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast