Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)

Article about: Going European ... What's going on with Military Advisor Magazine? - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Who is really PK I really do not know. Never ever heard about him or Royster or Stahl or whoever else before the "RODO matter" since everybody knows my only field of interest always been restricted to SS belt buckles only. What is at least sure is that he writes French perfectly (up to the extend I believe he is in fact French) and his cellphone is on Orange network (so in Europe). But in the RODO matter the true problem is Stahl/Royster who constantly finds new ways to hide his ignorance and promote his lies. If you read the above you would have certainly noted that with his 1942 RODO catalog he also found now how I had to leave the USA with infamy.... Most likely later I will be held liable for 9/11!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)
    P
    Many

Quote by Jean Pierre Redeuilh View Post
    Who is really PK I really do not know. Never ever heard about him or Royster or Stahl or whoever else before the "RODO matter" since everybody knows my only field of interest always been restricted to SS belt buckles only. What is at least sure is that he writes French perfectly (up to the extend I believe he is in fact French) and his cellphone is on Orange network (so in Europe).
    If this is the same Prosper Keating as referred to in the following link, he is Irish, but married to a French lady and living in France:

Prosper Keating — The People I Like

If this is the same person how could he be friend with the twisted ADR or even be interested by such pathetic liar? There is things in this world I do not get..

At least as soon as mails were posted in both forums, all threats did stop instantly. For people saying to do not read forums ...

The man is full of poo, he reads our forums, steals pictures and more than likely infomation that he does not know
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    The man is full of poo, he reads our forums, steals pictures and more than likely infomation that he does not know
    I know. He should change his name to Rooster... I do not know which level of true knowledge that man has, but if it was just one half of how mean and liar he is, he will be a God. As you already pointed out, he is using fully naivety of his readers. No proof, just words and empty promises. We should call him the great illusionist.

Nothing in the new "Military Advisor" related to the RODO article,
    just a correction for the name of the author. Maybe in the next
    issue something will be said!

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    Nothing in the new "Military Advisor" related to the RODO article,
    just a correction for the name of the author. Maybe in the next
    issue something will be said!
    I sent my article to Bender only June 30th (before leaving for Italy) and publisher's screening was almost done just 3 days ago. So the article should be part of the next issue but could not be for the current.
    In the meantime, evidence or not, Thayer still stands he wrote the right thing, except for the box he now admits to be bogus....

Paper proof of my article has been sent to me today from the publisher. So, indeed, expect to see it in the next issue if everything goes fine.

In the meantime, Thayer/Royster tandem is back on ADR website. This time Thayer is dealing with SS gorgets. Since this is a subject I do not know at all, I let readers to make their own mind. His article is in full on ADR website. I hope for Thayer this time he wrote a decent article since I believe this is just a Royster's attempt to get the author's name out of the mud before he goes beyond recovery.

Just bringing this thread back to the top as a reminder, has the "Buckle God" produced any proof to his findings yet? I dont even read his crap anymore, it all goes in my spam box, and thats all its worth.
    Ben

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast