Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)

Article about: Going European ... What's going on with Military Advisor Magazine? - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Doubtful.
    Indeed

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)
    P
    Many

Anyone heard any feed back after JP's article? Is Mr ADR still writing war and peace and claiming lies still?
    Ben

Just a reminder gents, especially if new to the forum, please read carefully
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Anyone heard any feed back after JP's article? Is Mr ADR still writing war and peace and claiming lies still?
    At least the major crook, aka ADR, is now totally silent. No more private mails, no more stupid "RODO" article on his crappy website. I did not even read my name anymore

?

Quote by Jean Pierre Redeuilh View Post
    At least the major crook, aka ADR, is now totally silent. No more private mails, no more stupid "RODO" article on his crappy website. I did not even read my name anymore
    AWESOME! Glad our "Little ADR Pretty" is silenced with the insults and gibberish. Funny how truth, research, knowledge & integrity always wins! Congrats and thank you to JP, Wim, Ben and many others here who worked to derail ADR and the RODO battle for truth.

What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Just bringing this back up as a reminder
    Ben

Gents, it seems that ADR is flapping his gums again ref his fake RODO buckles, just bringing this thread back to the top so if you are looking at buying a RODO SS buckle please read this thread first.

Thanks
    Ben

ADR is a person of no interest and if someone is not convinced after
    having read the thread and comments about RODO buckles, he better
    can stop collecting!
    A grumbler as ADR is a grumbler and always will be one! Every second
    you spend on him is another second lost!

What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)

?

ADR epitomizes the latter part of this old saying:

"Better to stay silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

Mr. Redeuilh Thank you for the info. I stumbled across this site quite by accident while investigating my only souvenir from WWII given to me by my dad. It happens to be the buckle in question. I know mine is original because my Dad died in 78 and he brought it back from Europe in WWII 42-45.
    The buckle holds no particular sentimental value to me as I am not a collector. It is most definitly a "RODO" and Is in very good to excellent cond. I am not sure how you would grade them like you obviously would however! I don't know if this is the correct forum to do so but If this is something that a collector would enjoy I would part with it. In a fair way. I apologize if my post is misplaced or inappropriate in any way. Thanks. Bob Peterson

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast