MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)

Article about: Going European ... What's going on with Military Advisor Magazine? - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Does he know anything in SS buckles to begin with?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)
    P
    Many

Gents, just for reference if you are unsure please read this thread

SS EM RODO Original v Fake

Also these pics show an original SS RODO and Heer buckle, whatever that prat says on his advisor website please do not believe him or if you have doubts please do some research first, you are only wasting your hard earned money if not. Think of it this way, this man is claiming these RODO buckles are fake and the crap he is trying to peddle are genuine, he is calling some of the world leading buckle collectors liars who have probably forgotten more more buckles than he will ever know. If ever in doubt start a new thread and post for opinions. I think I have made my feelings clear
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)   What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)  

What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)   What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)  

What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)   What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)  

What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)  
    Last edited by Ben Evans; 05-31-2016 at 09:07 PM.
    Ben

We are dealing with an unknown individual who only new collectors might listen to. No one suddenly appears in the collecting scene and should be considered an expert on anything. Old time experienced collectors have paid their dues many times over the years by being stung and learning the difference between genuine and repops. We are thankful to have many, such as Ben, as members here who can steer the novice on the right path.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Gents, if you have any original RODO made buckles please flood this thread with good reference material for all to see, the more genuine examples we have the better
    Ben

A couple more from my archives
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)   What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)  

Ben

More examples from our own SS thread, many thanks to the contributors

Ben

More RODO Heer samples again taken from our own threads, many thanks for contributors

Ben

Question

I have three SS Rodo buckles one type 2 already posted by Ben and two type 1

What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)

Also I have two Heer Rodo buckles with and without tab, I can't find the pics of the buckle without tab, I will post it later

?

Personally, I am not a S.S. buckle collector.. I do not own any type of "RODO" buckle... But.. I have learned a few things on this "The Best Forum" in the known world.. If Ben Evans is "Stoked" look out !! He can spank any newcomer moron very easily with his knowledge and handling of a mass of buckles in his collecting career.
    "Go Get em' Ben"!! G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast