Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)

Article about: Going European ... What's going on with Military Advisor Magazine? - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Default What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)

Going European ...

What's going on with Military Advisor Magazine? - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Please also read this thread on the WAF forum just done by J P Redeuilh, a man dedicated to the study of SS buckles also called a liar by Mr Royster

RODO SS: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    Last edited by Ben Evans; 05-31-2016 at 09:32 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)
    P
    Many

Already saw that Jean , I am astonished as everyone else , regards, Juan

Hello,

i see only high end bull shitt !
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

As said at the Wehrmacht Awards Forum I do not further intend to be involved in this discussion, but when I started reading the article in the Military Advisor,
    my eyes were attracted to the text upon the box.
    Seeing this it was for me enough! Whoever "faked" this has never seen the address of Dold stated in old periodicals. And so what and why would I believe of the rest?

One cannot expect mr. Bender has knowledge about all subjects, written in his magazine. Nor do have his editors and so they must rely upon what authors bring to
    our attention, right or wrong!

I have commented on the WAF as requested, I cannot honestly believe what I am reading!!!! Basic fake buckles very easy to spot!!
    Ben

?

Apparently some have sold their souls to the Devil.

?

This reminds me a little of the Bob Evans book. That book did have a lot of nice buckles but mixed in were fakes and repainted buckles. It also had prices on some buckle that were outrageous. He came out with the book then sold his collection.

?

"It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Oh no.
    This is very serious.

That article is something we absolutely dont need. It also makes me think of the amount of copies of this article out there already, blending in with the other books which contains genuine information about genuine historical objects.

Thank you to OP for mentioning this.

AND WE HAVE SOME NEW WEBSITES ENDORSING !!!!!

Newsletter, May 19 2016 No. 196 – AD Royster Militaria

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast