Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Tom Wittmann's SS Dagger prices

Article about: SS Ringman you hit nail on head. I too am an old collector back in 92/93 I sold everything in a fit of rage after my wife leave me. Why because I feel German militaria will not keep me in fo

Default Tom Wittmann's SS Dagger prices

GO LOOK AT TOM WITTMANNS SITE. HE HAS A MINT SS M33 DAGGER FOR $5000.00. I REMEMBER SEEING A MINT BOKER 3 YEARS AGO FOR $3400.00. I KNOW IT WOULD SELL EASY FOR 5 GRAND TODAY.
    Last edited by Walkwolf; 12-12-2015 at 12:52 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tom Wittmann's  SS Dagger prices
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Tom Wittmann's SS Dagger prices

Only he can do it

?

But what is approximate price for a good SS/RZM marked 33 dagger? In Germany prices is about 3000 eur and higher for such a stuff
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

SS Ring Man
    ?

So what this is news.I have had the luck to know Tom now over some 25 years and I can remember asking him what he was up to.He told me he was going to get the moldel 33 up to $1,000,this was back in 1984 when thay were going for $600.The market has been out of tuch for years on daggers.As far as for mint ask your self how many have you every run across???? is it mint from 1933.I can say in all of my collecting days I can count on one hand the number of mint items in my collection.I hate mint I also hate things found in the ground,good were on an item that went to war some 60 years now is what I look for.Some thing that was there and that tell a story,I want someone to look at my collection with out the need of sunglass's.Honest were and tear on an item that has endured a world war and life after that.Enuff of my rant on mint items and over price fluff,daggers are not the begin all to this hobby there are so many other items that go with out fanfair,thay are but one part of the whole human drama.Thanks Darrell

Quote by jim arrasmith View Post
    GO LOOK AT TOM WITTMANNS SITE.HE HAS A MINT SS M33 DAGGER FOR $5000.00...
    Thats 3185 euro for us Europeans, I think that's a fair price...

SS Ring Man
    ?

REMEMBER my good pals your history go back in time to Netherlands 16th(c) the tuilipe craze. It's all a house of cards, no one needs this stuff ! Outside of food clothing, and shelter. What do you need??? Is an SS dagger going to keep you warm when you hold it with no heating oil in you home! Do you need to get every IC 2nd class by the LDO numbers? As far as the Rich go hey thwy got it thay can do what ever! The New York Times called me last Nov, it was the guy who wrote for the money page. And all he wanted was to hear prices, so he could tell all his gang put your bucks into ww2 stuff. I did not give him prices, instead I tried to tell him about repros. He went to guys like B.Shea who opened a vine. I'm still trying to know what a $20.000 Luft Gen dagger is????? O'WELL I have been collecting now some 40 years now and if the bottom was to fall and go to a penney a ton I still collect.

Thanks Darrell

I understand what you are trying to say SS Ring Man and I agree. But I was just pointing out that for our American friends 5000$ is alot for an SS dagger but for us Europeans prices haven't gone up but rather went down when buying in the US...

Greetz

Nick VR

SS Ring Man
    ?

It would be so much easier for everyone to have one set of money. I say the doller, all of the Euro, Pound, Yen BS

Quote by SS Ring Man View Post
    It would be so much easier for everyone to have one set of money. I say the doller, all of the Euro, Pound, Yen BS
    Personally I`d like to keep the pound, it`s about all that is left of England

SS Ring Man
    ?

I fully understand,The pound the pound the world round

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast