Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

1st SS Dagger RZM 807/36 SS

Article about: by Larry C You Lost your cherry,,Welcome to the darkside Scott. I deem this all early construction and craftmanship. This was IMO the end of the line when it came to quality. I really like h

?

Default Re: 1st SS Dagger RZM 807/36 SS

Quote by Larry C View Post
    You Lost your cherry,,Welcome to the darkside Scott. I deem this all early construction and craftmanship. This was IMO the end of the line when it came to quality. I really like how the paint has worn off on the back of the scabbard which shows character and use. The wood is nice also which shows period wear. I cant say much about the initials AO,,which looks recent but overall a great dagger which is a hard maker to find. Great pickup and congrats again!! Scott!...........Regards Larry

Thanks Larry,

I,m happy with my Ist SS dagger, as you say it has nice period ware that gives the dagger character which i personally like

Regards Mac 66.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1st SS Dagger RZM 807/36 SS
    P
    Many

Agreed, I'm finding it very hard to find quality original pieces of most TR items at a decent price in the UK. Occasionally I manage to stumble upon the odd bit here and there - Wish the WW2 British forces had taken a leaf out of the GI's book for sending home war trophies!

I see you are already thinking of your second SS dagger (It must be true about the lure of the black mist)

Chris

Woop woop!!!! nice one Scott worth the wait then?? nice dagger that matey cracking blade aswell and your in line for an early maker aswell the dark side has deffo got ya he he
    excellent find Scott
    cheers Ronnie

?

Quote by 85ronnies View Post
    Woop woop!!!! nice one Scott worth the wait then?? nice dagger that matey cracking blade aswell and your in line for an early maker aswell the dark side has deffo got ya he he
    excellent find Scott
    cheers Ronnie

Hi Ronnie,

Thanks for your kind words, definitely worth the wait mate

Not much SS daggers for sale in the UK at affordable prices imo,

The hunt continues.........

Regards Mac 66.

That is a nice dagger .I really like the wear on the back of the scabbard it does have great character the sort of thing I really like in a piece.

Jon

?

Quote by Lord Page View Post
    That is a nice dagger .I really like the wear on the back of the scabbard it does have great character the sort of thing I really like in a piece.

Jon

Hi Jon,

Yes i agree with you 100% mate as i also like my Daggers & Knifes to have some genuine period ware which gives them character .

Cheers Mac 66.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2