Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

2 SS daggers for review

Article about: Hi Guys and Gals....if there are any in this forum could you check and verify if these daggers are legit or not? I hope these pictures are good enough to give decent opinion. Thank you for y

Default 2 SS daggers for review

Hi Guys and Gals....if there are any in this forum

could you check and verify if these daggers are legit or not?

I hope these pictures are good enough to give decent opinion.

Thank you for your help!

Attachment 1232263Attachment 1232262Attachment 1232261Attachment 1232260Attachment 1232259Attachment 1232258Attachment 1232257Attachment 1232256

This is the second dagger:

Attachment 12322732 SS daggers for review2 SS daggers for review2 SS daggers for review2 SS daggers for review2 SS daggers for review2 SS daggers for review2 SS daggers for review2 SS daggers for review2 SS daggers for review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 SS daggers for review
    P
    Many

Added the other pictures of first dagger M7/66 in here....did not work in first post

2 SS daggers for review2 SS daggers for review2 SS daggers for review2 SS daggers for review2 SS daggers for review2 SS daggers for review2 SS daggers for review2 SS daggers for review
    Last edited by Larry C; 09-01-2018 at 11:42 PM.

You might want to start a separate thread for the second dagger.
    It can be quite confusing when you start to get some answers to your questions.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I agree with Ralph it is confusing with multiple images of two items in the same thread. I personally think both blades are bad the M7/66 in particular, that code is for Carl Eickhorn and from what I gather they used the RZM designation in conjunction with the typically seen squirrel logo only on SS blades-not just the RZM M7/66 code which looks irregular to begin with. The first dagger is also to be Eickhorn as well but again the etch looks weak (compare to example from german daggers.com) and the fit is bad even for a later period production piece. JMO. Best regards.

Brian

2 SS daggers for review
    2 SS daggers for review

I agree also with Ralph and Brian and I also can not make heads or tails of neither dagger.

Please start over again and post separately each dagger in their own thread.
    Photo shots of :
    Front and back of scabbard , blade grip and crossguards.

photo looking downward of the top crossguard.
    I will close this thread and will delete it upon 2 new threads of these daggers.

@ Brian...... The 941 is Eickhorns SS contract number and is correct for an SS dagger. Authenticity will be proven in the new threads.
    The Eickhorn logos you have provided are for mid period transitional for SA daggers.

THREAD CLOSED
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill