Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Assman marked vertical hanger

Article about: Hello all, Came across this one and wanted to know it it had a chance. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and all opinions are welcome! William Kramer

Default Assman marked vertical hanger

Hello all,

Came across this one and wanted to know it it had a chance. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and all opinions are welcome!

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assman marked vertical hanger   Assman marked vertical hanger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assman marked vertical hanger
    P
    Many

Hmmm, Its looks promising?. so far, but I'd wanna to see sharper photos, clip and the whole hanger.
    And smell test also.
    There are very good repro hangers, on the market today.

Nordlan

Hi William,, I am not really thrilled with the coffin backing as it looks like a paperdoll cut out...it is kind of ragged looking..the upper scabbard fitting retainer loop looks promising...the Assman clip itself is a repro..as it does not exhibit the pinch points on the back of the clasp ..( see attached photo ) .
    Modern repros will not show the "pinch points as what I call it. Regards Larry

special note look at the hollowed out letter "A" compared to the "A" in the correct version.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assman marked vertical hanger  
    Attached Images Attached Images Assman marked vertical hanger 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I don't like it at all.

I do have a relic one myself, it is missing both straps. Never taken any pics of it. I will at some point. But the leather back is much better quality that the one shown.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

points taken and I appreciate your help with this!

William Kramer