Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

bertram Ss dagger

Article about: Hi all this is a bertram dagger I just picked up its abit salty but think it’s all original it’s been cleaned and polish heavily as you can see on the cross guards and blade and probably at

Default bertram Ss dagger

Hi all this is a bertram dagger I just picked up its abit salty but think it’s all original it’s been cleaned and polish heavily as you can see on the cross guards and blade and probably at same time the nut was over tightened which cracked the handle on the reverse.

I know this is not a dagger for most collector but I’m happy with it until I have the funds for a better one.

Thanks Chris
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture bertram Ss dagger   bertram Ss dagger  

bertram Ss dagger   bertram Ss dagger  

bertram Ss dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement bertram Ss dagger
    P
    Many

Hi Chris...are these your photos ?

Could we have possibly a few more in better condition lighting ..the blade looks very washed out and can not see where the buffing you have pointed out is on the blade.

The scabbard photo makes the finish look strange and also unclear.
    and lastly ..and my apologies for being very forward ......... You picked this up and "think " its ok? ..Did you spend much on a hunch?

I hate seeing guys jumping in head first purchasing without study and I hope this doesnt end badly ..and would rather wait for better photos.
    More thoughts and comments are welcome.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Larry

The scabbard is a lot of corrosion there is patches of original bluing I’ll post some more pics.

I didn’t pay that much for it because of the condition.

Thanks Chris
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture bertram Ss dagger   bertram Ss dagger