Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Boker ss dagger m33 for review

Article about: Hi all, Could you please give me your opinion on my Boker, obviously the scabbard has been repainted and it has been heavily cleaned. What do you think of it ? Thanks, Keith

?

Default Boker ss dagger m33 for review

Hi all,

Could you please give me your opinion on my Boker, obviously the scabbard has been repainted and it has been heavily cleaned.

What do you think of it ?

Thanks, Keith

Boker ss dagger m33 for reviewBoker ss dagger m33 for reviewBoker ss dagger m33 for reviewBoker ss dagger m33 for reviewBoker ss dagger m33 for reviewBoker ss dagger m33 for reviewBoker ss dagger m33 for reviewBoker ss dagger m33 for reviewBoker ss dagger m33 for reviewBoker ss dagger m33 for review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Boker ss dagger m33 for review
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Boker ss dagger m33 for review

In the scabbard.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Boker ss dagger m33 for review  

Hi Keith, you have already listed the things which detract, so aside those, it looks fine to me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I agree, looks like a nice honest dagger.

Your photos were aligned perfectly to allow me to create this composite just for Ade sorry Ade.

Boker ss dagger m33 for review

?

Keith,

not a bad SS dagger if the price reflects condition,

Regards Mac 66.

Genuine. Abit "overly spruced up", but still a solid original...nice piece!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

True Boker top to bottom. Nice find!!. The slightly toned guards are nice to see Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

You are a cruel man Andy. Good job I did not see this last night as I would not have slept
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Regardless of the scabbard denting and repaint , I think this is an honest attractive Boker, well done!!

?

Thanks for the replies and opinions everyone, I currently have it on display in my lounge and it does make a good display peice.