Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Broken SS Officers dagger

Article about: Hello, Guys... It´s me again. I was "out of bussines" coz I didn´t have money enough for a couple months for keep buying the stuff I love ( YES, EVEN MORE THAN MY BEAUTIFULL WIFE A

Default Broken SS Officers dagger

Hello, Guys...

It´s me again. I was "out of bussines" coz I didn´t have money enough for a couple months for keep buying the stuff I love ( YES, EVEN MORE THAN MY BEAUTIFULL WIFE AND ALMOST THAN MY CHOPPERBIKE) LOL....

Anyways, I need to know if this broken SS officer dagger it´s a fake or no, please... This could be my 1st Dagger...

HELP, PLEASE.

Thx from Argentina
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Broken SS Officers dagger   Broken SS Officers dagger  

Broken SS Officers dagger   Broken SS Officers dagger  

Broken SS Officers dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Broken SS Officers dagger
    P
    Many

Of Course, we would need Much closer and clearer photos to be able to tell you one way or the other on this piece, but I do know I'm not thrilled with a few of the things that I Can see. If it Is genuine-and I'm not saying one way or another-there isn't much left of it to Be collectable, in any case.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thats been through the wars . Excuse the pun

It stands a good chance. I would say it is good.

Don't ask me for a value though.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

The scabbard is the only part that may hold any value..as it looks like it is all there..but in poor condition. The grip and blade are totally depreciated in value. Are going to buy this dagger..since you said it will be your first..and what is the price someone is offering it to you? Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Gonna cost you and arm and a leg to get that one restored to any kind of condition. To far gone imo, unless the price is seriously right.

So whats the price?

matty

?

Real or fake I would suggest You save and buy some thing better.

I can buy it for US$100

Buy it. At that price you cannot go wrong.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

The Chain is worth more than that.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast