Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Carl Eickhorn SS dagger (serialnumber) with vertical hanger

Article about: Hi guys. Look at my new Carl Eickhorn SS dagger. I went to the seller to buy a Robert Klaas and came home with this Eickhorn. Seller is keeping the Robert Klaas for me. So I going to get the

?

Default Carl Eickhorn SS dagger (serialnumber) with vertical hanger

Hi guys. Look at my new Carl Eickhorn SS dagger. I went to the seller to buy a Robert Klaas and came home with this Eickhorn.
    Seller is keeping the Robert Klaas for me. So I going to get the Klaas in the near future aswell.

As you can see, this Eickhorn is serialized. So offcourse that could be a very interested project. The seller did an attempt 10 years ago via Kelbaugh but without result.
    Maybe now, 10 years later, more luck... we'll see.

!!!!! Note the benchmark '3' on the lower crossguard !!!!!

I let the pictures do the talking. Enjoy.

Carl Eickhorn SS dagger (serialnumber) with vertical hangerCarl Eickhorn SS dagger (serialnumber) with vertical hangerCarl Eickhorn SS dagger (serialnumber) with vertical hangerCarl Eickhorn SS dagger (serialnumber) with vertical hangerCarl Eickhorn SS dagger (serialnumber) with vertical hangerCarl Eickhorn SS dagger (serialnumber) with vertical hangerCarl Eickhorn SS dagger (serialnumber) with vertical hangerCarl Eickhorn SS dagger (serialnumber) with vertical hangerCarl Eickhorn SS dagger (serialnumber) with vertical hangerCarl Eickhorn SS dagger (serialnumber) with vertical hanger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Carl Eickhorn SS dagger (serialnumber) with vertical hanger
    P
    Many

?

Carl Eickhorn SS dagger (serialnumber) with vertical hangerCarl Eickhorn SS dagger (serialnumber) with vertical hangerCarl Eickhorn SS dagger (serialnumber) with vertical hangerCarl Eickhorn SS dagger (serialnumber) with vertical hangerCarl Eickhorn SS dagger (serialnumber) with vertical hangerCarl Eickhorn SS dagger (serialnumber) with vertical hangerCarl Eickhorn SS dagger (serialnumber) with vertical hangerCarl Eickhorn SS dagger (serialnumber) with vertical hangerCarl Eickhorn SS dagger (serialnumber) with vertical hangerCarl Eickhorn SS dagger (serialnumber) with vertical hanger

Wow! What a score!

It would have been a dilemma, for sure! The Klaas is superb, but I've always had an attraction for the serialized pieces. If he's keeping the Kissing Cranes for you, then it's all good in any case! Two excellent Model 33's! Even the sheath ball is straight on this one! Well done!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Very nice find!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Another superb example! welldone ,cheers Paul

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    It would have been a dilemma, for sure! The Klaas is superb, but I've always had an attraction for the serialized pieces. If he's keeping the Kissing Cranes for you, then it's all good in any case! Two excellent Model 33's! Even the sheath ball is straight on this one! Well done!
    Well, when I looked at the Klaas when I had in hands (gloves), I saw that there was a minusculius fraction missing from the tip. But really not much. Less than 1mm I think.
    That's why I decided to go for the Eickhorn first. I'll ask the seller later or he will sell the Klaas for a bit less for that reason. It's still a nice dagger.
    The emailleloss is far less disturbing then on the pictures.

well done Krisse.

Drop Ross K a line on the research. More files have come to light in the last ten years.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Nice dagger Krisse. Hope the research of the serial number works out for you.

Steve

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast