Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Chained SS for discsussion in classifieds

Article about: New user with 2 posts just posted this CH SS dagger for an exorbitant price of 4500 eu / \\$5200 US. Thoughts on this Gents ? Chaned ss dagger - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

Default Chained SS for discsussion in classifieds

New user with 2 posts just posted this CH SS dagger for an exorbitant price of 4500 eu / $5200 US.
    Thoughts on this Gents ?

Chaned ss dagger - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

Chained SS for discsussion in classifiedsChained SS for discsussion in classifiedsChained SS for discsussion in classifiedsChained SS for discsussion in classifiedsChained SS for discsussion in classifiedsChained SS for discsussion in classifiedsChained SS for discsussion in classifiedsChained SS for discsussion in classifiedsChained SS for discsussion in classifieds
    Last edited by Larry C; 07-02-2018 at 10:35 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Chained SS for discsussion in classifieds
    P
    Many

Im seeing a very worn Type B2 not worth the asking price ..and also due to the extreme worn condition of this example will give the impression some of the fittings being repro or parted.

I have requested more photos from the seller to post on this thread. I placed a hold on the ad until this discussion is complete or a total removal of the ad if the seller does not comply in 3 days.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Im seeing a very worn Type B2 not worth the asking price ..and also due to the extreme worn condition of this example will give the impression some of the fittings being repro or parted.

I have requested more photos from the seller to post on this thread. I placed a hold on the ad until this discussion is complete or a total removal of the ad if the seller does not comply in 3 days.
    Agreeing with the above - from the very poor quality/terrible images I would not be surprised if it was a fake. Does it even have a blade?? Best Regards, Fred

Clear photos are an absolute must when discussing or selling .

With a high price tag...nothing less in clarity should ever be settled for. I would wait for Mr Rooney to reply and to post better photos.
    This dagger will not sell on this website.

Im seeing that kind of fake sheen seen on most chain repros and the center ramp isn't all that great either.
    Overcleaned and mostly rubbed down.

An all loss of the anodizing and laquer on the scabbard also..does not put this even close into the 5K range.