Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Chained SS type B1

Article about: Hi guys. I saw this dagger and would like to have it discussed here. At first sight it looks like it should be. Is there something wrong with this dagger that I'm not seeing? Imo a fine type

Quote by THE RED BARON View Post
    Maybe someday we will find more information on the background of chained SS daggers development and production and determine who made them! Doubt we'll ever know more about this specific etch though, a mystery to say the least!
    I agree also....all that exists presently are the identities of some tang forge markings and a few crossguard markings. Yet those entities produced and sold to other producers..and contractors. As Red Barron stated..to find the identities of who and where, were these daggers finally assembled.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Chained SS type B1
    P
    Many

?

Hi guys,

I've added this very nice and rare teardrop hanger to my Type A to complete him.
    The hanger is marked SS 48/38 RZM.

Very nice looking ensemble, don't you think...? :-)

Chained SS type B1Chained SS type B1Chained SS type B1Chained SS type B1Chained SS type B1Chained SS type B1Chained SS type B1Chained SS type B1Chained SS type B1

Love the Tear drop hanger Krisse, really shows off the Wotans knot ,regards, Paul

WOW so cool Krisse..Im jealous !!

Very nice accoutrement and very hard to find. Also difficult to upgrade..the condition is matching with the dagger.

Well done ! I would ne daay like to get one of these tear drop hangers.

Thanks for posting and completing your dagger.

Regards Larry

Chained SS type B1
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Krisse That looks really really nice Everyone would like to have this in his collection including myself

?

Thanks for the kind words guys.
    I looked for such hanger a very long time. Had to be very patient.
    Initially I was looking for a 36 marked one but they just don't come by every day.
    If I come across another one, I shall buy it without hesitating.

This was also a very intresting threat Kris. You have done a great job to surch this out to the bone. This makes everyone a bit wiser in this difficult area.
    Well done and enjoy this special dagger. I hope in the future to encounter such a dagger to add to my collection

Regards Rafael

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4