MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Dagger handle legit?

Article about: Hi guys thought i would use my membership for some imput out of my general collecting pieces but does this have a chance, only pictures available at the moment and low quality but anything j

Default Dagger handle legit?

Hi guys thought i would use my membership for some imput
    out of my general collecting pieces but does this have a chance, only pictures available at the moment and low quality but anything jump out here, i would very suprised if it is genuine.
    Dagger handle legit?
    Dagger handle legit?
    Dagger handle legit?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dagger handle legit?
    P
    Many

Hi GW...I know these are the onlly pics you have..but the real truth would lay within the top and the bottom of the grip...there is alot more to see than just the tang clearance holes. Other than that..I dont wont to go out on a limb and give half a summation ..with no support to authenticity.

Sorry I can not comment further on what I cant and really need to see.
    More thoughts and comments welcome.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Sorry for the delay Larry, again not the best pictures
    Dagger handle legit?
    Dagger handle legit?

This has now gone out of my limits but if it is genuine could be a steal
    it has at the current time less than 24 hours to run

eBay item number:263490511777
    Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.

Its a steal for someone to take your money. Let it go

You are correct the pics are not the best and would be a very good reason to walk away
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill