Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

dagger of the SS

Article about: Hi! I'm trying to find the SS dagger! Here he is! The dealer guarantees complete originality. Friends,confirm his words.Whether everything in it is good...?A tree,a bird?

?

Default dagger of the SS

Hi! I'm trying to find the SS dagger! Here he is! The dealer guarantees complete originality. Friends,confirm his words.Whether everything in it is good...?A tree,a bird?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture dagger of the SS   dagger of the SS  

dagger of the SS   dagger of the SS  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement dagger of the SS
    P
    Many

?

I don't like the bird and the SS sign...Yes and tree, too

From what little I know about these, I don't see any glaring red flags. The positives: The grip is a good fit to the crossguard. The grip eagle is a good fit too. My main concern would be the pommel nut, which looks a little mangled, as if it may have been messed with. That, and the condition of the metal fittings compared to the grip, leads me to suspect that this may be a so-called 'parts dagger'.

My amateur's assessment, for what it's worth. I'm sure the dagger experts will turn up soon and make me look stupid!

Regards, B.B.

Ollar...how did you find the Warrelics forum ?
    Im very curious

@ BB ..... I feel the same way in those grey and dry areas also
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Sorry! am I doing something wrong? I'm not allowed to ask too many questions?

Did I say you were doing something wrong? ....show me please where in my text ..that I accused you of wrong doing !!

Answer my question first on how you found the Warrelics forum.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I do not understand the translation,sorry! I simply received in Internet forums have 3 Reich! And I was offered several sites. It's simple..

Correct you are...its very simple !

Do you know how simple it is to read some of the threads here and the use of the forums search engine to seek the answers you are looking for ?
    Lately you have posting daggers asking if they are real or fake.

The community here does not mind giving out information to those who have first joined...but to those who keep asking real or fake ...the community feels your not trying hard enough to learn information on your own.

Understand this translation : The questions you are asking or merely just real or fake questions and nothing more ...dont tell us that you dont understand or you would of not been here until this day if you did not understand. Try researching first in comparison.

Let another member here answer your real or fake question regarding this SS dagger. I feel you are not here to learn anything on your own and you are not willing to try........ Understand ??

Everything you have posted except one thread all have been Real or fake questions. Are you still in High school ?

Larry