Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Dagger SS M7/80

Article about: During home renovation.

Default Dagger SS M7/80

During home renovation.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dagger SS M7/80   Dagger SS M7/80  

Dagger SS M7/80   Dagger SS M7/80  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dagger SS M7/80
    P
    Many

Hi Explore..is there a scabbard?

Better photos of the whole dagger. The Pics viewing underneath the lower guard is good and shows that the guard is the recessed type that allows the blade to be inverted avoiding any blade shoulder gaps.

Could you post pics front and back of the Scabbard ..Grip ..RZM number and crossguards. No Anlge photos please and I compliment the outdoors overcast lighting

Where did you find this during renovations?

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Found on the roof, when we fell we thought it was a grenade
    I would love to show you more, but some elements are very weak and I will not move them, I will not damage the fastenings, excuse me.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dagger SS M7/80   Dagger SS M7/80  

Dagger SS M7/80  

I gotta say I like it! It's very nice to see a completely unmessed with knife! The whole assembly shows the same amount of wear that would be impossible to fake. A really cool piece, that looks to have been "lost" for 70 plus years. Thanks for showing it. Best regards.

Brian

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    I gotta say I like it! It's very nice to see a completely unmessed with knife! The whole assembly shows the same amount of wear that would be impossible to fake. A really cool piece, that looks to have been "lost" for 70 plus years. Thanks for showing it. Best regards.

Brian
    the pleasure is all mine, Best regards.

Thankyou for the extra pics..that is all that is needed to be seen.

I agree also ..do not disturb the fittings and hanger in its present state.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

What a fascinating find. It would be interesting to know the circumstances of how it came to be on the roof. Quite possibly at end of war when someone was trying to hide a family connection to the SS.

Quote by Anderson View Post
    What a fascinating find. It would be interesting to know the circumstances of how it came to be on the roof. Quite possibly at end of war when someone was trying to hide a family connection to the SS.

rather, the situation at the very end of the war, when the Germans remained only an escape, then they left and hid all the uniforms in search of civilian clothes. in my region it was often practiced.

Quote by Anderson View Post
    Surely this is a breakdown in language and this incredible item has been in the roof. If it was on the roof there wouldn't be much left after 70 years.

It is a very interesting dagger, thanks for sharing!

Quote by christek View Post
    Surely this is a breakdown in language and this incredible item has been in the roof. If it was on the roof there wouldn't be much left after 70 years.

It is a very interesting dagger, thanks for sharing!
    you're right

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast