Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

E-442 Model 1936 SS Chain Dagger

Article about: Hey Guys I found this nice chained ss dagger a while ago and the more I look at it the more I want it but it is most definitely a big step up from the last one I posted both in quality and p

Thanks again Fred I will certainly take all that imformation on bord there is alot I need to learn, I just hope its not a very exspensive lesson but of course I would never blame anyone on hear if there where any problems.......... .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement E-442 Model 1936 SS Chain Dagger
    P
    Many

Quote by Rusty282 View Post
    Thanks again Fred I will certainly take all that imformation on bord there is alot I need to learn, I just hope its not a very exspensive lesson but of course I would never blame anyone on hear if there where any problems.......... .
    To assist you as you go forward, with my apologies for an old not the best quality file photo because I’m way behind on various projects and haven’t even really started a reorganization of the dagger information. Here is a reasonably good condition original so-called in the U.S. “Type II” in steel showing a well defined metal stamping as well as the hand stamped SS-Kulturzeichen that is typical for this series of chain link. I hope that this helps. Best Regards, Fred
    Attached Images Attached Images E-442 Model 1936 SS Chain Dagger 

Thanks Fred. It definitely apears to be diffrent maybe better condition or somthing??

Quote by Rusty282 View Post
    Thanks Fred. It definitely apears to be diffrent maybe better condition or somthing??
    From what I seem to be seeing in the image(s) my impression is that it regrettably might be more of a "something" issue rather than a matter of condition. With much better pictures overall of the complete chain set/dagger what I would be looking for myself before any money changed hands. Best Regards, Fred

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2