Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Early M 36 from a house clearance in Germany

Article about: Larry asked me to show you an early nickel chained M 36, which was found as a part of a SS-grouping during a house clearance in Germany (you can find the initial thread in SS uniforms and in

Default Early M 36 from a house clearance in Germany

Larry asked me to show you an early nickel chained M 36, which was found as a part of a SS-grouping during a house clearance in Germany (you can find the initial thread in SS uniforms and insignia, Early Allgemeine SS Tunic). The dagger is in as found condition and untouched. All screws have never been touched. It's a typical early nickel-silver M 36 with painted scabbard and one screw at the center mount. The chain itself is a as we call it a B 1 initial production, without septum in the skull.

Regards

Stefan
    Early M 36 from a house clearance in GermanyEarly M 36 from a house clearance in GermanyEarly M 36 from a house clearance in GermanyEarly M 36 from a house clearance in GermanyEarly M 36 from a house clearance in GermanyEarly M 36 from a house clearance in GermanyEarly M 36 from a house clearance in GermanyEarly M 36 from a house clearance in GermanyEarly M 36 from a house clearance in GermanyEarly M 36 from a house clearance in Germany

Early M 36 from a house clearance in Germany

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early M 36 from a house clearance in Germany
    P
    Many

WOW !! Hands clapping . Not much for me to say but correct in every detail and aspect. I am amazed of the amount of the black burnishing left on the chain links. superb Thanks for posting a "Text Book" 2nd type production variant. Best Regards Larry

- - ------- - -

Did this belong to the SS mann pictured in the other thread?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Beautiful!!!! with a good story behind it.......We've had a few of these awesome posts recently!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

That's top shelf for sure!!! Thanks for showing.
    Steve

A very nice example and a beautiful condition to the handle. It just shows what they can look like when they have not been abused.
    Congratulations!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

nice to get them like that.

My god, that is gorgeous. The totenkopfs and SS-runes look amazing.

?

Great Find & a terrific dagger

Congrats !!

Regards Mac 66.

?

This one has a lovely grip and chain
    Motto seems to be the shallow type, a bit pity that the blade condition doesnt fit the lovely grip.

Regards,
    Ger