Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Early Robert Klass SS dagger for review

Article about: Im looking forward to proper pics, so far its looks great! Ger

Default Early Robert Klass SS dagger for review

Let me first apologize for my crappy iPhone photos. I am currently considering this early Robert Klass SS dagger. A respected dealer has it available and the price sits right about where I can afford for what would be my first SS. The blade is not great as there is long blemish which runs down a good 3/4 of the length close to the edge. Additionally, the rune button is not perfect. That being said, it's an early dagger whose construction I prefer. I didn't see anything else which stood out but I'd like to throw it out to the experts here. Given my budget and preference for an early model, I am aware I am going to have to give up certain condition standards but please let me know if these apparent issues are a big deal.

Cheers

Early Robert Klass SS dagger for reviewEarly Robert Klass SS dagger for reviewEarly Robert Klass SS dagger for reviewEarly Robert Klass SS dagger for reviewEarly Robert Klass SS dagger for review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Robert Klass SS dagger for review
    P
    Many

?

Not a German dagger guy by any means so cant help with authentication but I do see something very disturbing in image four there is a finger print on the blade oil from your hands and fingers can damage the finish

Regards Mark K

From the images provided, it looks ok so far.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

The blade.."Appears" to be sharpened from the middle of the blade to the tip.....or is it the Flash creating that effect?.. I agree with Ade...looks good also. Typical Klaas dagger.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

It probably appears that way due to the lighting as I didn't see anything to suggest sharpening. I did tweak the photos to try and bring in more detail too.

Looks like untouched one.
    I like it.

Regards
    Vedran

looks a nice one.

Looks good and the right price for you, happy new year to you. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Looks a genuine KLAAS SS to me

I bet it looks much better in hand than these photos show.

Mac 66.

Thank you all for your input. I purchased the dagger today and couldn't be happier. Proper photos will be forthcoming.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast