Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Early SS Dagger(Gottlieb Hammesfahr ) -real or fake SS Dagger?

Article about: I want to buy it early SS dagger Gottlieb Hammesfahr from the Russian dealer. I want to be sure that it is original and naruralny dagger. What do you think of it? Thanks.

Default Early SS Dagger(Gottlieb Hammesfahr ) -real or fake SS Dagger?

I want to buy it early SS dagger Gottlieb Hammesfahr from the Russian dealer.
    I want to be sure that it is original and naruralny dagger.
    What do you think of it?
    Thanks.

Early SS Dagger(Gottlieb Hammesfahr ) -real or fake SS Dagger? Early SS Dagger(Gottlieb Hammesfahr ) -real or fake SS Dagger?

Early SS Dagger(Gottlieb Hammesfahr ) -real or fake SS Dagger? Early SS Dagger(Gottlieb Hammesfahr ) -real or fake SS Dagger?

Early SS Dagger(Gottlieb Hammesfahr ) -real or fake SS Dagger?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early SS Dagger(Gottlieb Hammesfahr ) -real or fake SS Dagger?
    P
    Many

Kurland
    I thank you for your information. I as received information from the Russian expert that is very qualitative fake.
    I will wait when other experts will tell here the opinion concerning this dagger.
    You can advise me the good dealer who can send daggers to Russia?
    The biggest problem - how to pass customs into Russia.

The dagger looks like overkill in artificial aging the grip is junk and recent. A combination of key parts but still lacking in authenticity and ..... NO ... I will not say exactly what the key points are... That will give a hand to a scum bag parting these daggers together. You can't copy a classic in materials and in patina. The artificial aging is so blatantly obvious.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

A replacement SS button in SA grip stained grip again

I have a nice numbered gottlieb and can say the numbers aren't like that.

Why is the III to one side, haven't seen that before. It would have been gau stamped before the serial number was added so not serial number related reason.

Matty,

Ps scabbard doesn't belong here either.

Sorry...keep looking. This one is Not good....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Friends, I thank you for your answers. I will refuse purchase. Your knowledge kept my money.
    I am grateful to you.

Good morning peeps I have A SS Fürth Dedication School Dagger
    District III With Scabbard it’s lost all of its lacquer thus the black paint has faded
    Significantly but she’s authentic with a good Maker Mark Hammesfahr Solingen

Quote by Blacksabbath87 View Post
    Good morning peeps I have A SS Fürth Dedication School Dagger
    District III With Scabbard it’s lost all of its lacquer thus the black paint has faded
    Significantly but she’s authentic with a good Maker Mark Hammesfahr Solingen
    We would like to see it. Please start a new thread and post photos.
    John

Quote by Rescue190 View Post
    We would like to see it. Please start a new thread and post photos.
    John
    Still learning the site Rescue .. How do you post pictures and I
    Will load them .. Regards

BS87 can practice when he returns after Spring break since being warned twice not to solicit in a discussion forum.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast