Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eickhorn blade. Thought I'd ask first before spending. Thank-you...again.

Article about: I'm not real confident in my authenticating yet, so thought I'd ask. Thank-you.

Default Eickhorn blade. Thought I'd ask first before spending. Thank-you...again.

I'm not real confident in my authenticating yet, so thought I'd ask. Thank-you.Eickhorn  blade. Thought I'd ask first before spending.  Thank-you...again.Eickhorn  blade. Thought I'd ask first before spending.  Thank-you...again.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eickhorn  blade. Thought I'd ask first before spending.  Thank-you...again.
    P
    Many

?

Save your money. It's a very bad fake blade.

From the position of the makers mark, it Had been intended to make a fake Rohm or Himmler inscription out of it.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    From the position of the makers mark, it Had been intended to make a fake Rohm or Himmler inscription out of it.
    Yes, indeed. But the fakers didn't managed to place the MM it in the center. Strange... can't be that difficult I guess.

Thanks for the replies, I respect your educated opinions.

I concur. Tip is wrong and no cross-graining on the blade, along with the other flaws already pointed out.

The squirrel looks like a celery stalk,. and the Eickhorn name is off center.

Failed attempt to create a fake..but a decent fake for the Ebay buyers wanting something that "Looks Real "

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill