Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eickhorn Ground Rohm

Article about: Hi Everyone Please see attached pics of my SS dagger I will be putting up for sale shortly. I'd appreciate any comments you may have and a rough idea to price I should be asking Thank you in

Default Eickhorn Ground Rohm

Hi Everyone
    Please see attached pics of my SS dagger I will be putting up for sale shortly.

I'd appreciate any comments you may have and a rough idea to price I should be asking

Thank you in advance

Ohms
    Last edited by Larry C; 09-16-2018 at 01:05 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eickhorn Ground Rohm
    P
    Many

Ohms you are making my job harder

Please don't use picture hosting from other picture hosting sites for the forum

Dont use photo hosting sites ..in time these pics will disappear from that site leaving this thread useless..as the photos will leave here also.
    Please repost or start another thread.

This thread closed
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Please download the photos to your computer first then upload here to this forum in a new thread.

here is a guide to upload if you have any difficulties.

Visual Guide to Upload Photos

You uploaded your SA pics correctly why not the SS dagger pics?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill