Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

EM SS Dagger

Article about: Hello I ran across this Dagger for sale, I was wanting to see your opinions on this one? There pictures are from the web site. Hopefully they are good enough to make an opinion on it? It see

?

Default EM SS Dagger

Hello
    I ran across this Dagger for sale, I was wanting to see your opinions on this one? These pictures are from the web site. Hopefully they are good enough to make an opinion on it? It seems priced right but I will wait before pulling out the credit card! LOL

Thanks for looking
    Curt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EM SS Dagger   EM SS Dagger  

EM SS Dagger   EM SS Dagger  

EM SS Dagger   EM SS Dagger  

EM SS Dagger  
    Attached Images Attached Images EM SS Dagger  EM SS Dagger 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EM SS Dagger
    P
    Many

?

Curt, you do know you gonna need to ask the seller for better pictures.
    Especially from the grip (insignias), fittings, etching, logo, etc...

Quote by cat66 View Post
    I ran across this Dagger for sale
    I would keep running and save your money, there are better examples to be had..as this dagger appears to have a mix of period and recent. What do you see about the squirrel in the logo that is not correct? Thoughts ?

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hello
    Thanks for the response, I did notice that there wasn't a sword & a RZM maker which did throw up a flag that's why I posted it here first. Here is the website that it is listed on. I sent an email to get better more detailed pictures but its been 2 days now & nothing.
    German Reich Military Treasures

Thanks for saving me heartache! LOL
    Curt

- - ------- - -

Hello
    Thanks for the response, I did notice that there wasn't a sword & a RZM maker which did throw up a flag that's why I posted it here first. Here is the website that it is listed on. I sent an email to get better more detailed pictures but its been 2 days now & nothing.
    http://www.germanreichmilitarytreasures.com/shop/index.php

Thanks for saving me heartache! LOL
    Curt

The squirrel(if that's what it Is...) looks to be a male squirrel and one that is happy to See someone as well...lol That is one hilarious "maker's mark"...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Hello seller sent a couple more pictures!

Thanks Curt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EM SS Dagger   EM SS Dagger  

The previous photos were more than sufficient....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

The Forum Unveils Yet Another! Good to see the team protecting and helping. Someone should notify Gregg.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast