MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Ernst Pack & Sohn SS Dagger. ...is it Ok?

Article about: Hello Please give me your opinions on this ss dagger. Any comments gratefully received. Thanks John

Default Ernst Pack & Sohn SS Dagger. ...is it Ok?

Hello
    Please give me your opinions on this ss dagger.
    Any comments gratefully received.
    Thanks
    John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ernst Pack & Sohn SS Dagger. ...is it Ok?   Ernst Pack & Sohn SS Dagger. ...is it Ok?  

Ernst Pack & Sohn SS Dagger. ...is it Ok?   Ernst Pack & Sohn SS Dagger. ...is it Ok?  

Ernst Pack & Sohn SS Dagger. ...is it Ok?   Ernst Pack & Sohn SS Dagger. ...is it Ok?  

Last edited by Larry C; 05-12-2016 at 04:01 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ernst Pack & Sohn SS Dagger. ...is it Ok?
    P
    Many

Hello John, what sort of opinions are you seeking? because in my opinion there are many concerns I have with the item, grip blade (heavily polished) scabbard plated fittings and nickel cross guards, the pictures are not the best, but it certainly is not a one looker

Hi John.

I agree with john B, this dagger has some issues. The Blade is heavily polished,and the scabbard has an poor repaint behind but i think the fittings are nickel silver not plated so it could be together. pics are not so good but the fit looks fairly OK. Dont like this dagger I think you can find a better one. but thats my opinion.

Regards Rafael

Lower guard is not a Pack guard..and also minus the SS district stamping.
    I agree with the gents here..over polished and worked on.

The vertical hanger snap clip is 100% fake..someone made this hanger. see below and compare details why. Parts dagger.

Ernst Pack & Sohn SS Dagger. ...is it Ok?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

It's a rebuild put together of both period and postwar parts. Not worth more than a curio. Sorry...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks again everybody.
    John