Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

H. Himmler Eickhorn SS Dagger

Article about: I have been presented with this dagger for sale. I'd be a fool not to post it for opinions. Thanks in advance!

Default H. Himmler Eickhorn SS Dagger

I have been presented with this dagger for sale. I'd be a fool not to post it for opinions.

Thanks in advance!

H. Himmler Eickhorn SS DaggerH. Himmler Eickhorn SS DaggerH. Himmler Eickhorn SS DaggerH. Himmler Eickhorn SS DaggerH. Himmler Eickhorn SS Dagger
    H. Himmler Eickhorn SS DaggerH. Himmler Eickhorn SS DaggerH. Himmler Eickhorn SS DaggerH. Himmler Eickhorn SS DaggerH. Himmler Eickhorn SS DaggerH. Himmler Eickhorn SS DaggerH. Himmler Eickhorn SS Dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement H. Himmler Eickhorn SS Dagger
    P
    Many

Default Re: H. Himmler Eickhorn SS Dagger

Hello, your no fool. I am no expert, but I have done a little bit of reading on these items. The engraving should be dead centre along the blade and this one appears to be slightly off, although this could be because of the glare of the sun. Please wait for somebody with more knowledge to come along
    Thanks, Glen.

Nice deep grooves to crossguards (good ) could we have a pic of the inside of them ? or do you know if they are marked if so what letters? i like what i see so far (this is going to come back and bite )
    cheers Ronnie

The only marking was the 5 on the blade side of the lower cross guard.

Nothing on the inside then Dutchman?

I'm sorry I didn't understand your question.... I didn't take it apart and I no longer have it in front of me. The owner has taken it back with them.

Sorry, on the inside of the crossguards, most of Eickhorn have the letters H.E or A.R and like the one you show above usually also marked from 0 to 9 as yours is 5 hope this helps,
    cheers ronnie

FAKE ALERT!!!! Real dagger fake inscription and maker logo.....For those of you who have Ralf Siegerts Limited edition SS book,, pg 301 shows an indentical logo with the same smudging around the logo as on Dutchmans dagger. Some scammer shot the photo from the book and applied the same template smudging and all EXACTLY SEEN in Ralfs SS Book. ............Now I know why there is so much haze around the dedication,, so as to hide something. ..Not this time....Lost Durchman dont waste your time on this one and tell the owner its worth less now than a standard SSem. Another destroyed dagger!! Larry

This dagger is also missing the belt loop seen in the SS book and its not the same hanger.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

What people will destroy to make money.

This is gonna be fun... I have to now tell the seller that both his himmler SS and Rohm SA have bad inscriptions... Yikes!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast