Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Haul of the year! SS Chained Dagger, First Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger, M1902 Krag Bayonet

Article about: I have seen a lot of unmarked blades, especially chained

?

I have seen a lot of unmarked blades, especially chained
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Haul of the year! SS Chained Dagger, First Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger, M1902 Krag Bayonet
    P
    Many

Hi, i have signed up to this forum for advice really...
    my grandma died last month and i have been given the job of sorting out her house and contents...whilst searching through the rooms i came accross what i now know to be a luftwaffe dagger and a luftwaffe aux' stick pin... i have taken some advice from dealers on what they are worth and also had some offers...i used to sell antiques but not this sort so i know not always to trust dealers...so this is where you come in...i would like to ask how much you think my items are worth, where i should sell them and any more info you can give me...i would rather them go to someone who will like them rather than just make as much profit as they can from them!!
    Matt

?

matt

you will need to post clear pictures of the daggers in their correct sub-forum. It will allow the dagger guys to better help you out.

Correct sub forum?? Where would I find this?? I'm just a thick Yorkshire man lol

?

Start a new thread here in the Luftwaffe sub-forum...

Luftwaffe at War relics forum

And for the stick pin post that here....

Heer, Luftwaffe, & Kriegsmarine Uniforms of the Third Reich at War relics forum

FYI, the stick pin may need to be moved, as I am not 100% sure where it should go.

Hi Matt welcome to the forum....if yopu go to the main forum..you will see a list of forums and this one included which led you here.......within each forum you will find sub forums of corresponding relevance to each separate dagger topic. Your Luftwaffe dagger as Dramos points out will go under the Luftwaffe sub forum to be included with all other Luftwaffe daggers.

For your stick pin...you can post it hear by clicking on this link which will lead you to the main forum
    Here is the link for the Luftwaffe uniforms forum.
    Heer, Luftwaffe, & Kriegsmarine Uniforms of the Third Reich at War relics forum

and a link also here for the Luftwaffe dagger forum Luftwaffe at War relics forum

It is better this way to separate topics of question so as not to interupt an on going thread topic as what is seen here on the SS forum.

There are many seasoned collectors here with outstanding knowledge ...each in their own area of collecting that will gladly lend a hand to help out with any questions. Enjoy your stay here..Your gonna like it here Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

LOL Ha see I told you so Matt...Dramos beat me too it!!...good job Doug...I talk too much which led to a slow gun draw
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Larry,

Losers make excuses winners make improvements. lol

?

Quote by Ryan B View Post
    Pretty damn good guess lol. I already knew this kid had an SS dagger for over 5 years now. I finally took advantage and over a month ago i asked him, he said sure to 200$ but then bailed out, 3 weeks later he came up to me in the hallway asking for 400$ and i said sure. Then later i asked him how much for the Lufty dagger and he said 75$, then he said i also have another Bayonet that i want 25$ for so i ok and purchased them today.
    Thanks
    Ryan
    What a Deal ! And What a Mom ! She made it happen, and for a Mom that's a rarity. Congrats Ryan !

WOW Deal of the century, Wish I could find one like that Love the Chained ss,
    Bob

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast