Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Help on SS Chained Dagger!

Article about: Hey Guys this kid in my school has this officers chained ss dagger and wants to sell! The best part its for 400\\$. HE sent me some picture but i dont know if its legit. Please let me know if

?

Default Re: Help on SS Chained Dagger!

If you use simichrome then make sure you follow the crossgrain!!
    Stay away from the Motto and Logo burnish.

a wise advice has been given already: make sure the dagger belongs to him, there is a chance he stole it from his dads locker.....druggies do that

Good luck,
    Ger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help on SS Chained Dagger!
    P
    Many

It seems almost to good to be true... but congratz; nice dagger

?

Thanks for your responses guys, around 50% of my school does "smoke". Hes one of the kids in the popular crowd, and i'm guessing its for party materials aka alcohol, drugs, and whatever he can get his hands on. Also with the dagger is in his possession, i have handled this dagger many of times at his house 4 years ago. And it is in his possession.

Ryan

This is too good to be true! Use caution, this 'druggie' will know damn well he can get $3000 for it

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Ryan,

Why have you gotta wait 2 weeks before you can pick this up? Time is of the essence here mate, it'll be gone by then is my betting, hurry up and go get it before he changes his mind or sells it to a drug dealer or other scumbag.

I can't help but think this is what'll happen unless you get cracking now. "Never look a gift horse..." and all that.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

He offerd me this dagger around 3 weeks ago but I didn't have the money to really get talking but I have bought from him before and his is trustworthy and keeps his word. And also since my mom is the person that is helping me with paying she gets payed on the 15th.
    Ryan

Ohhh what a buy $400!!!!!!!! get it your collection now what a cracker (but do take the other guys advice)
    cheers Ronnie

Hi Ryan once the transaction is said and done ..please for the forum collectors..we would enjoy the the best photos.."Yours" of this hard to come by trophy. We would enjoy to see this dagger in its entirety. Looking forward to them
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by rbemer207 View Post
    He offerd me this dagger around 3 weeks ago but I didn't have the money to really get talking but I have bought from him before and his is trustworthy and keeps his word. And also since my mom is the person that is helping me with paying she gets payed on the 15th.
    Ryan
    "He is trustworthy" and "Keeps his word" are not phrases i'd readily associate with "Druggies", perhaps you have done him a disservice, or......

Just do what you gotta do lad, and get it ASAP is my last thought on the matter.

Good luck, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Not very often these come at this price thats for sure!!! shok03

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast