Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Help on SS Chained Dagger!

Article about: Hey Guys this kid in my school has this officers chained ss dagger and wants to sell! The best part its for 400\\$. HE sent me some picture but i dont know if its legit. Please let me know if

?

Default Re: Help on SS Chained Dagger!

Come on guys...if he is just smoking weed, that is hardly considered a drug, at least where I come from. Here it is legal so not a big deal. If I had continued using Prozac or Zoloft when I was a teen , I would been long dead. Marijuana actually saved my life. I'm not making this a drug discussion, just want to put in my two cents. As for the dagger, it looks great, and I hope you get it soon...if the other guy wants to sell it for some pot, so be it. Please don't clean it too much if at all!
    Dean

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help on SS Chained Dagger!
    P
    Many

Quote by rbemer207 View Post
    His grandfather's collection after his passing, he got to inherit some of hos collection.

Ryan
    One of the greatest attributes of this forum is the unity that holds this website together. Its great to see that everyone lends a helping hand in guidance as no one wants to see another forum member get burned. Ryans commnets above pretty much puts to rest a potential heartbreak if the dagger was removed / stolen without prior consent. Im glad that it worked out this way as Ryan has known his friend for quite some time and his friend decided to invest his time and money in being "chemically fortified"...so to me with Ryan now getting another dagger for $50 more..was destined.
    Pot smoking is another hobby and topic in itself,,which is not too controversial anymore,,I like crack,,but not the chemical kind.... but all this for another forum for discussion. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Check out Paul Hogle's Lufty's at LakesideTrader and maybe a couple more decent sites-they should give a fair idea as to what to expect for prices on a 1st Model. I'd say like Ronnie, though, that a bottom price of $500 bucks is a good start price with some pieces going up to a couple of grand....it all depends on condition, etc.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Larry C View Post
    I like crack,,but not the chemical kind.... but all this for another forum for discussion. Regards Larry
    Hahaha, thx for the laugh man, they don't come often in these troubled times...

?

Thanks for the comments and support guys! I've handled the Lufty before and its like a 5 out of 10 condition wise. I'm taking the risk on just buying it without pictures because hes at his dads and cant take pics till saturday. But all his items coming out of that collection have been legitimate and i have a 95% feeling thats its good. For a total of 475$ i think i have myself a pretty good deal.

ALSO THANKS FOR 1k POSTS GUYS I WILL POST MY SPEECH THIS WEEKEND ON THE AWAITED POST!!!
    Ryan

?

Congrats Ryan! $475 for two great daggers ?!?!?! Hope all goes well and you end up with two great new additions to the collection! Cant wait for the pictures!

?

Thanks Doug! I'll post the pictures on a new thread on saturday when i purchase the daggers.
    A good way to celebrate my 1k post celebration is to top it off with two beautiful daggers!
    Ryan

?

Glad to hear that the daggers will be in good hands and owned by someone who will display them properly and keep them safe. Again, congrats!

Congrats Ryan on fnding the elusive chained SS for a dream price !! I agree with others remember to stay away from the motto of the blade with the semi chrome. Love to see more photos later when it is in your possesion. Best Regards, Rob

?

Thanks Larry!

Ryan

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast