Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Herder full Rohm signature dagger

Article about: I have seen this for sale, but the pics are not wonderful, and the seller has not responded to my questions and requests for more pics. It looks good, but I wonder if it is another Pawel bla

?

Default Herder full Rohm signature dagger

I have seen this for sale, but the pics are not wonderful, and the seller has not responded to my questions and requests for more pics. It looks good, but I wonder if it is another Pawel blade?? Any thoughts please?

Herder full Rohm signature daggerHerder full Rohm signature daggerHerder full Rohm signature daggerHerder full Rohm signature dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Herder full Rohm signature dagger
    P
    Many

Default Re: Herder full Rohm signature dagger

If it was genuine, the Herder makers mark would be close to the lower guard....This mark looks to be in the normal spot for a Non-engraved blade.

Here is a good example of what I mean:
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-di...nature-278689/
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Thanks. Well it turns out it i another Pawel scam anyway:

Thank you for your answer. I live in Poland (EU) now. I lived in Detroit for the last 2 years but I already got back home to Poland. I have an interest in WW2 history for a long time. From time to time i take my metal detector and detect places of historical interest and local battlefields. I am sending the photos of the dagger.

I am an archivist, most of my time in spend in the archives. A few years ago i made some archival research from Stetin (former german town in NW Poland). Her grandfather was a SS officer in 10th Panzer Division "Frundsberg". I made some archival research for her and got the dagger as a part of my payment.

I have other militaria, i am looking for someone i could cooperate for a long time.

Sincerely,
    Pawel
    Email: Kaspian1415@hotmail.com

Textbook Pavel. I bet he wants about $500, and bank transfer only......

yup. its him. what forum did you see this?

Unusual....the norm for Pawel, is to use a photo of an unquestionably genuine and rare piece that he doesn't own and offer it for an absurdly low bargain price. This dagger he offers here is a fake to begin with, and yet he is still offering it as genuine? Strange, for sure.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by alikat View Post

Thank you for your answer. I live in Poland (EU) now. I lived in Detroit for the last 2 years but I already got back home to Poland. I have an interest in WW2 history for a long time. From time to time i take my metal detector and detect places of historical interest and local battlefields. I am sending the photos of the dagger.

I am an archivist, most of my time in spend in the archives. A few years ago i made some archival research from Stetin (former german town in NW Poland). Her grandfather was a SS officer in 10th Panzer Division "Frundsberg". I made some archival research for her and got the dagger as a part of my payment.

I have other militaria, i am looking for someone i could cooperate for a long time.

Sincerely,
    Pawel
    He get's around don't he?

Lived in Michigan for 2 years? Lived in North Carolina too according to this near identical message he sent Corey (aka 'Sir Payne') a few days back regarding the same dagger.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/discu...scam-238101-6/

I wonder who'll be next? There's still a few stars on that flag to go yet....

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Quote by alikat View Post

Sincerely,
    Pawel
    Yep, that sound exactly like Pawel Novak. I was scammed the same way 2 years ago by him!!!

Damn crook!!!

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    He get's around don't he?

Lived in Michigan for 2 years? Lived in North Carolina too according to this near identical message he sent Corey (aka 'Sir Payne') a few days back regarding the same dagger.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/discu...scam-238101-6/

I wonder who'll be next? There's still a few stars on that flag to go yet....

Regards, Ned.
    And, he lived in Brussels aswell some years ago...

Guys i get emails from a "sirgregory james" anyone know him please?
    cheers Ronnie

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast