Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Himmler Inscription SS Dienst Dolch...a Stunning Mint Example.

Article about: Well Gents I will let the photos do all the talking as this one as of the moment is being offered on Thomas Wittmanns site. This is a great example IMO for reference purposes especially the

Quote by big ned View Post
    Yeah....But anyone can own a motorcycle.
    Let me amend that; you could buy a unique MC

Yeah yeah, I know most might think it ugly - to ME, its a thing of beauty!

('70's BMW R90S motor mounted in a mid '50s/60's R50 frame. W&W springer front end. 32 ltr Heinrich tank. Avon tyres).

Now back to the dagger.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03A.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	76.6 KB 
ID:	574724  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Back to the dagger.....I predict that even in this economy THAT dagger will not last long. I believe it comes with the original factory Eickhorn issued paper sack with the word 'Mit Widmund' stamped in red. (With Dedication) There is only one other Himmler dagger That I know of that has survived with it's original sack.
    For the guy with deep pockets- this ones a No Brainer.
    Your not going to find a more complete example in that condition IMHO.

Witty does get the prime daggers. He's a great dealer, who's taken much time with even beginning collectors, and who had contributed a huge amount of knowledge to the dagger community with his outstanding series of 'Exploring the German Dagger' books.

Stunning dagger seeing pieces like this acts as an inspiration to keep on going in this hobby...just need to work out how to get the money!!
    How much are human organs going for nowdays?

Id swap my motorcycle for that a heartbeat.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12