Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Just got my first SS Dagger!

Article about: I just got this from my buddy Gailen David. It's a model 33 by Robert Klaas.

Default Just got my first SS Dagger!

I just got this from my buddy Gailen David. It's a model 33 by Robert Klaas with serial numbers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Just got my first SS Dagger!   Just got my first SS Dagger!  

Just got my first SS Dagger!   Just got my first SS Dagger!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Just got my first SS Dagger!
    P
    Many

no expert,but I don't think it should have that knot like that,it looks a very nice example of a SS dagger.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    no expert,but I don't think it should have that knot like that,it looks a very nice example of a SS dagger.
    I believe the knot is okay for this dagger Harry.
    Congrats, Klaas is one of my favorite edged weapons makers!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Congrats on your 1st SS dagger, nice looking piece

have you researched the number ?

Himmler authorised the Heer portepee in Feb 1943 for wear on the 36 pattern dagger only.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

My other comment would echo that of Scott.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Great dagger......Great Resource from which it came. The Next Step is to contact Ross Kelbaugh to research that number . Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Congrats on a very fine dagger :-)

Mfg
    Marc

I've always liked the numbered pieces. A Nice find, for sure-can't go far wrong with a Klaas! By all means, contact Ross-he's the best and you never know what surprises you may uncover!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Looks like a niece piece; can we see more pictures of the blade?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast