Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Maker's marks for SS daggers

Article about: Hello to all, I am a new member of the forum here and would first like to say thank you to all those who post the invaluable information here. You have already saved me thousands of dollars.

canmandu
    ?

Default Maker's marks for SS daggers

Hello to all,

I am a new member of the forum here and would first like to say thank you to all those who post the invaluable information here. You have already saved me thousands of dollars. I have three questions if I may ? Firstly, is it fair to say that ALL SS daggers with the Himmler inscription on the obverse are made by and marked Eickhorn ? And secondly, does anyone have a source for a listing, preferable online, for SS maker's mark identification ? Additionally are there any legal restrictions on shipping war relics into the US from abroad ?

2. # ADS

Default Re: Maker's marks for SS daggers

hello commandu yes to your first question the himmler dedication dagger was only produced by Eickorn, and a sorce of ss dagger makers i think you will find on german daggers .com, and your third question i cannot help you with, maybe someone else on here could give you the answer to that,hope this helps
    cheers Ronnie

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...ct-codes-1028/

The link is on this forum and I would ask Adrian about anything related. He is very knowledgeable on the subject.

I have never had an issue getting stuff shipped in from other countries. So I would not think its an issue. If you are new to this like I am....Make sure to get lots of pictures.....use pay pal and if any doubt post on this forum for answers!!

Regards,

Sam

Hi Canmandu,, I never heard of any restrictions coming in from the outside of the US but there might be some heavy tariffs to pay depending what country you have your item shipped in from. That can be costly and in no way will it help appreciate the value of the item. Your dagger will remain at market price regardless of how much tariff and other expenses you pay out. I deal with a great gentleman from Canada "lakesidetrader.com "Paul Hogle" NEVER have I had a problem with importing or extra fees except standard shipping which is minimal. Another great one here in the US is Weinand militaria,, based in Illinois. IMO and it works best for me shop around locally first before you put your feet in the water and order from overseas. I am right above you in New Jersey,, and I have not had any bad experiences with the dealers mentioned. Regards Larry

You should have no problem having anything shipped here, but I'm sure there would be a fair amount of paperwork involved with importing live firearms. But seriously, who ships guns INTO the U.S. anyway?