Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

My first SS Dagger - An Early Model by Robert Klass

Article about: I had inquired in a previous thread about this dagger which I was considering at the time. I felt it was good but with the input from several members, I could move forward with confidence in

Default My first SS Dagger - An Early Model by Robert Klass

I had inquired in a previous thread about this dagger which I was considering at the time. I felt it was good but with the input from several members, I could move forward with confidence in the acquisition. An early model SS dagger is something I've wanted for some time and once holding it I could hear the words of Obi Wan Kenobi, "You've just taken your first step into a larger world" I am really happy with it and thought I'd share some photos I just took.
    My first SS Dagger - An Early Model by Robert KlassMy first SS Dagger - An Early Model by Robert KlassMy first SS Dagger - An Early Model by Robert KlassMy first SS Dagger - An Early Model by Robert KlassMy first SS Dagger - An Early Model by Robert KlassMy first SS Dagger - An Early Model by Robert KlassMy first SS Dagger - An Early Model by Robert KlassMy first SS Dagger - An Early Model by Robert KlassMy first SS Dagger - An Early Model by Robert KlassMy first SS Dagger - An Early Model by Robert KlassMy first SS Dagger - An Early Model by Robert KlassMy first SS Dagger - An Early Model by Robert Klass

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first SS Dagger - An Early Model by Robert Klass
    P
    Many

?

Congrats on your 1st SS dagger purchase by maker KLAAS, looks Terrific

I knew i had a good feeling about this one when shown on your 1st thread

Mac 66.

Hi 78th. Very nice textbook 33'.

Beautiful lighter grip, I like seeing them like that.

Thanks matty

A Very Nice early Robert Klaas! No one can complain about This one, for sure! Congrads on picking it up!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

What a terrific dagger! Waw!!!

Nice Klaas... Your first and hopefully many more to come.

Mario

Its like looking at flowers!! Beautiful condition...love these early SS daggers and the anodized scabbard..although thinning. A rarity in itself is the tight fit of the grip to the crossguard...this IMO with SS daggers..is very special. Congrats again and thankyou for sharing here on this forum. Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks for the comments, fellas! - I was on the look out for an unmolested dagger so no way I'll be disassembling it. Larry - Anodized scabbard is not thinning at all. I think the photo that gives that impression was due to an off-camera skim light which I was firing from the rear.
    Last edited by Larry C; 02-27-2014 at 12:07 AM.

?

Thanks for showing this beauty!
    Realy love it

Ger