Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need information on Nazi dagger I'm looking to purchase please see photos

Article about: Looking to purchase this dagger for \\$1,500 the man said it was taken off a German solider I was wondering if anyone has any insight on who would carry this make dagger and any other info on

Default Need information on Nazi dagger I'm looking to purchase please see photos

Looking to purchase this dagger for $1,500 the man said it was taken off a German solider I was wondering if anyone has any insight on who would carry this make dagger and any other info on it thanks.

Need information on Nazi dagger I'm looking to purchase please see photosNeed information on Nazi dagger I'm looking to purchase please see photosNeed information on Nazi dagger I'm looking to purchase please see photosNeed information on Nazi dagger I'm looking to purchase please see photosNeed information on Nazi dagger I'm looking to purchase please see photosNeed information on Nazi dagger I'm looking to purchase please see photosNeed information on Nazi dagger I'm looking to purchase please see photos

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need information on Nazi dagger I'm looking to purchase please see photos
    P
    Many

?

This is a SS dagger in a very rough state, pics are not that great so no RZM logo on the backside of the blade visible.
    Not very likely that a Waffen SS soldier would have worn this dress dagger in combat, but stories are easily told.

I would pass on this one, because i think 1500usd for a salty one like this is way overpriced.

Ger

Thank you so much I'm new to collecting and I appreciate your help it's hard to find people my age 26 with a interest in war memorabilia glad I found a site with people that have a passion for this stuff and willing to help a new collector!!