Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Online Museum

Article about: Check out the new online museum with some great SS items!! Museum | Elite Relics

Default Online Museum

Check out the new online museum with some great SS items!!

Museum | Elite Relics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Online Museum
    P
    Many

I did bite on the link but not a museum. It is an online retailer. Nothing wrong with that, also would encourage such things, but call it what it is and not a museum.
    John

None of the items in the museum are for sale....? There is also a sales portion of the site. It says it is the private collection of that group...

?

What a strange reply...

Who, are we to pass judgement on one persons endeavors when we ourselves are partaking in the same !

We as collectors ...are Doctors and Teachers ...but not really,,.. yet we are in kind of a sense as we are helping others to learn and discern the tough questions.
    ( ALL of our collections are mini museums per se` )....and at the right price those items are forsale..whether now or later.
    I never heard of a collection be called a museum ...but why not..its the same as a collection but located in our homes and not in some public building that holds the same items.
    Those Museum items in public buildings are alot less in content and some of it is junk than what we as Doctors and teachers have studied and collected as far more authentic than some of the junk in public museums.

To each their own who want to name what they have as a collection, Museum, display, accomplishments, Trophies..etc.
    In all fairness ..everyone is entitled to name their possessions what they will.
    When the price is right ..everything is forsale.

I see no wrong doing in posting a link to a website that everyone has done in this hobby.
    All the times I posted links " pointing " to websites or to certain members who can direct,,, that will help the person who seeks that particular item.
    We all do it and we are all equal in this hobby.
    I would do it for anyone as long as it helps a buyer to add to his or her collection.

Regards Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 02-18-2020 at 07:06 PM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I like the on-line museum! Some very nice stuff there TK.