Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Opinion on the Eickhorn Logo and Motto?

Article about: Hi Guys, on left side is common logo and I need your opinions on the right side logo and moto. Is this another rare option or fake? Thank you for your help.

Default Opinion on the Eickhorn Logo and Motto?

Hi Guys, on left side is common logo and I need your opinions on the right side logo and moto. Is this another rare option or fake? Thank you for your help.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinion on the Eickhorn Logo and Motto?   Opinion on the Eickhorn Logo and Motto?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinion on the Eickhorn Logo and Motto?
    P
    Many

Hi Kurt..you can form your own conclusions here and scroll down to the bottom.

RZM Numbers

Mottos change due to the person applying the etch and template. Templates breakdown after awhile..so there will be variances.,,,but quite minute.

I will not give exact detail on those changes or measurements. Scammers and thieves read these threads also.

Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

You have some eye opening behavior Kurt in solicitation..is that what is going on here too?

You will be monitored and your associate Mr Backtassar also from the Czech republic has a colorful past.

You have been here since 2008..and have not read any of these threads here or on the WAF?
    Trolling is illegal here.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I am not spammer. I would buy my first SS dagger, i am collector german badges. My question is trolling? What? And your information for me is not completed.

Ok Kurt...sure thing

I will ask you again...you have been here since 2008 ..have you read any of the threads here ..or at least tried..or do you need someone else to do the work for you here? Have you opened or even used the forum engine search first by placing he type of dagger in the google search box here.

Have you considered my reply in post #2 ?

Regards Larry

Since Saturday, I have been searching for information about the dagger in various forums and I have not found a satisfactory answer anywhere. That's why I raised the question here, and instead of helping, I get a crooced accusation of being a fraudster and a falsifier. Why can not anyone tell me in a single word whether the etching is on the right side OK or a fake? Is it really hard? This is probably a forum for discussion and no 10-year-old threads, where photos are often missing. And the fact that I'm from the Czech Republic does not have to mean that I'm necessarily a scammer.

Larry C: Your reference logo is very small - funny.

Did the German Daggers Forum ( GDC ) give you an answer?
    you want to know about the etching?......ok

The etching how it "appears" in the photos and (not in hand ) appears or "looks" correct.

Regards Larry

Interesting little discussion, if I could add my 2 cents worth. I'm sure the poster can understand the reluctance of collector forums to "test drive" fakes for the criminals producing them. Perhaps the Forum policy should be not to describe in detail what's wrong with a dagger, rather a simple "Advise not to buy" should be sufficient. That would satisfy the need of the innocent novice in a pool with sharks, while keeping those sharks guessing where they are slipping up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast