Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Oppinion on this SS Dagger by Puma

Article about: need help with this SS Dagger by Puma i got offered for trade, i like to know real or not and what is the value or better a fair price for this one

Default Oppinion Please on this SS Dagger by Puma

need help with this SS Dagger by Puma i got offered for trade, i like to know real or not and what is the value or better a fair price for this one
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Oppinion on this SS Dagger by Puma   Oppinion on this SS Dagger by Puma  

Oppinion on this SS Dagger by Puma   Oppinion on this SS Dagger by Puma  

Last edited by klinger; 10-28-2010 at 05:10 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Oppinion on this SS Dagger by Puma
    P
    Many

Default Re: Oppinion on this SS Dagger by Puma

please someone

?

iam not sure on this !!!help!! iam going to say no just by the pictures as i dont see any cross grain,but that does not meen its not real,so let someone that seen more help you out.....

thanks for trying, and lets see if some one else know

?

your welcome ! someone has to know?

All appears fine. But I would like to know if there any any distribution marks on the reverse of the crossguard, either I, II or III. I cannot make out if there is one or not from the photos?

Don't get too hung up about crossgrain on daggers. Some makers polished out the crossgrain. Also if the blade has been polished post war, this will take it out too.

I cannot help on value sorry. Just look at some dealers sites to get an idea.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    All appears fine. But I would like to know if there any any distribution marks on the reverse of the crossguard, either I, II or III. I cannot make out if there is one or not from the photos?

Don't get too hung up about crossgrain on daggers. Some makers polished out the crossgrain. Also if the blade has been polished post war, this will take it out too.

I cannot help on value sorry. Just look at some dealers sites to get an idea.

Cheers, Ade.
    i guess it looks like a number 1 on photo no 7 but not shure (wath for are this numbers), cant get more photos as it is on its way to me now, thanks for the help ade

The numbers are for the distribution centres: I for München, II for Dresden and III for Berlin.

Cheers, Ade.

Klinger, the Puma maker on SS dagger's is a very very rare maker !! worth a good look at this one can you get more pic's, the only thing i dont like is the way the mouth on the m,m turns down very close to the jaw ???
    cheers Ronnie

i have to wait till it is here, but the m it is just the picture what you mean, take a good look at the first picture and you see it is not turning down, i hope it will be here soon and then i do some more photos

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast