Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Original ? RZM 120/34 SS Dagger

Article about: Hello, I need your help and your opinions on the following pictures to establish if this SS dagger is an original Many thanks

Default Original ? RZM 120/34 SS Dagger

Hello,

I need your help and your opinions on the following pictures to establish if this SS dagger is an original

Many thanks

Original ? RZM 120/34 SS DaggerOriginal ? RZM 120/34 SS DaggerOriginal ? RZM 120/34 SS DaggerOriginal ? RZM 120/34 SS DaggerOriginal ? RZM 120/34 SS DaggerOriginal ? RZM 120/34 SS DaggerOriginal ? RZM 120/34 SS DaggerOriginal ? RZM 120/34 SS DaggerOriginal ? RZM 120/34 SS DaggerOriginal ? RZM 120/34 SS DaggerOriginal ? RZM 120/34 SS Dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original ? RZM 120/34 SS Dagger
    P
    Many

Hi Eastman welcome to the forum..right off the bat..what has caught my attention is t amount of wood filler used around the grip eagle and the Rune button.

I tend to shy away from this when the craftmanship on these early SS daggers..were tight fitting except for a few Monday morning exceptions.
    check out this thread here > SS Dagger RZM 120/34 and Numbered

The runes button on these 120/34s.. the lightning bolts touched the circumference edges top and bottom..which is common for this type.
    The Runes button in the grip now is the kind seen on Heinrich Boker SS daggers. Yet tthis runes button is authentic and early but not seen in a 120/34.
    By the way..the identity of the 120/34 remains unknown along with the 121/34s.

Theory points to Julius Krebs being the producer.

When purchasing a SS dagger examination of all the details will protect your wallet and not someone elses if a dagger appears to be messed with .
    A quick Education will be found on this Prominent dealers site > https://www.lakesidetrader.com/Educa...-heisst-Treue/

and also there are many threads here within this website which the forums search engine is the best I have seen with the use of only a few key words and your search will produce what your looking for within this forum.

I would say..that from what I have studied of this type of dagger..you would want a consistent unmessed with example. These daggers are aound the 3k range so for that kind of money..you would want a deeper study before paying someones mortgage for the month.

Thanks Eastman for sharing and adding to the forums data base. Other comments and thoughts are welcome.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Many thanks Larry it's very helpful !