Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

" Pattern " SS Honor Dagger Scabbard

Article about: lieve this thread has deteriorated from my original intent, it has perhaps made others aware that originality is not text book.

Default " Pattern " SS Honor Dagger Scabbard

This was a "pattern" (proposed design) for the SS Honor dagger scabbard. Variations to this design are found on the Honor Dagger reproductions today.

" Pattern "   SS Honor Dagger Scabbard" Pattern "   SS Honor Dagger Scabbard" Pattern "   SS Honor Dagger Scabbard" Pattern "   SS Honor Dagger Scabbard" Pattern "   SS Honor Dagger Scabbard

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement " Pattern "   SS Honor Dagger Scabbard
    P
    Many

Default Re: " Pattern " SS Honor Dagger Scabbard

thoo [homer simpsone way] did it again

it comes whit an dagger whit the ingravement in harzlichen kameradschaft H.himmler M7/36 RZM

Hi, you input is very much appreciated. I purchased this from Lt.Col. Johnson ( celebrated author on Third Reich edged weapons). I was assured this was a pattern/proposed design for the SS Honor dagger, pre-1945. I would really like any members to substantiate that this scabbard is post 1945 - please , as I paid quite a substantial amount for it.

Post photos of the dagger and let the members who are expert in the field of SS daggers look at it.Take a tight photo of the blade and the grip as possible.Just because you purchased it from Johnson does not mean its 100% good!! Hope its okay after you post the dagger.I can only imagine what you paid for it! Goodbuys

yes, please post more pictures of this dagger
    really would like to see it

thanks

I'm sorry, I never purchased a dagger, simply the scabbard.

then im sorry but it actually belongs to this type of dagger

made in the mid 70`s in spain
    nice and it has a nice weight to it but repro
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture " Pattern "   SS Honor Dagger Scabbard   " Pattern "   SS Honor Dagger Scabbard  

Look closey ,my friend, and you will see the distinct differences

You bought just the scabbard from Johnson?He probably knew that it was no good and dumped it on you! I would demand my money back and if to much time has gone by tell him the piece has his name on it wherever you go to a show,fair,etc.Contact him and tell him that you have posted it and its no good.If that fails get in touch with your postal inspection unit (if he mailed it to you)Whatever you do dont just let this "BIG DEALER" GET AWAY WITH IT AS THEY THINK BECAUSE THEY WROTE SOME BOOKS THAT THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW! Hes no better than a common fraud dealer!!!Goodbuys

Quote by goodbuys View Post
    You bought just the scabbard from Johnson?He probably knew that it was no good and dumped it on you! I would demand my money back and if to much time has gone by tell him the piece has his name on it wherever you go to a show,fair,etc.Contact him and tell him that you have posted it and its no good.If that fails get in touch with your postal inspection unit (if he mailed it to you)Whatever you do dont just let this "BIG DEALER" GET AWAY WITH IT AS THEY THINK BECAUSE THEY WROTE SOME BOOKS THAT THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW! Hes no better than a common fraud dealer!!!Goodbuys
    just my thought

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast