Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

PLEASE HELP with TRANSITIONAL SS dagger EICKHORN SOLINGEN - RZM 941/38/SS

Article about: Hi friends. I have the opportunity to buy this dagger. Is everything okay? Thank you for the opinions.

Default PLEASE HELP with TRANSITIONAL SS dagger EICKHORN SOLINGEN - RZM 941/38/SS

Hi friends. I have the opportunity to buy this dagger. Is everything okay? Thank you for the opinions.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture PLEASE HELP with TRANSITIONAL SS dagger EICKHORN SOLINGEN - RZM 941/38/SS   PLEASE HELP with TRANSITIONAL SS dagger EICKHORN SOLINGEN - RZM 941/38/SS  

PLEASE HELP with TRANSITIONAL SS dagger EICKHORN SOLINGEN - RZM 941/38/SS   PLEASE HELP with TRANSITIONAL SS dagger EICKHORN SOLINGEN - RZM 941/38/SS  

PLEASE HELP with TRANSITIONAL SS dagger EICKHORN SOLINGEN - RZM 941/38/SS   PLEASE HELP with TRANSITIONAL SS dagger EICKHORN SOLINGEN - RZM 941/38/SS  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement PLEASE HELP with TRANSITIONAL SS dagger EICKHORN SOLINGEN - RZM 941/38/SS
    P
    Many

Go back to your source and tell him not to waste your time.

The RZM number is a bogus application and surely the motto on the front of the blade is laser etched.
    I will not give out details why the RZM application is bad..which your friend may be seeking

Try digging deeper for yourself Mr. Czech and do some research. If you feel you have tried..you have not tried hard enough.

Provide closer photos of the RZM number and logo and also the Motto..... Please
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Larry. Here photos. With a magnifying glass. Thank you for the opinions
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture PLEASE HELP with TRANSITIONAL SS dagger EICKHORN SOLINGEN - RZM 941/38/SS   PLEASE HELP with TRANSITIONAL SS dagger EICKHORN SOLINGEN - RZM 941/38/SS  

Let other SS collectors weigh in on their thoughts and my opinion should not be the only one.

I still stand by my thoughts and observations unless there other thoughts can prove me wrong which I would welcome..if there is something I have not seen while viewing your dagger.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill